Where To Rent A Motorbike In Pattaya For 3-4 Weeks

jbeck

had bad experiences renting around beach road.

badly running bikes, old bikes, non english speaking guys, not caring when I bring the bike back to complain that it sucks.

I want to rent a brand new/near new EFI honda click

Maye a forum member knows a good, reputable, "customer friendly" place, an actual bike rental SHOP, can be anywhere 1st, 2nd, 3rd roads.

Also hoping for a place maybe known to give weekly/monthly rate or some type of discount

I guess I need the exact location.

thanks guys!

• 2 weeks later...

This company has been running for many years and have a good reputation, they have a base on 3rd road by the fire station and also have bikes outside Canterbury Tales Cafe & Bookshop, they have good monthly rates and good insurance.

Running since 1995post-101635-0-73285200-1298483096_thumb.

Bernie@parsplace, Kessaya & Mai Paeng are all reputable guys who rent for a fair price. Just don't rent from Beach Road. :ermm:

We were quoted 2000B per day from a place near Mike's on Beach Road during our first trip. Don't be a tourist.:lol:

both Pars and Kessaya were sold out for the entire month of Feb. Next time I go I may spend a month and send my wave through EMS.

I wound up renting a NEW (only 1000 km) Nuovo elegance from a bar on soi 6 for 200b/day for 3 days. NO pressure, no BS.

Ruby Bar. Not a great price but okay for a few days.

Will keep a list of the other places, thanks.

This company has been running for many years and have a good reputation, they have a base on 3rd road by the fire station and also have bikes outside Canterbury Tales Cafe & Bookshop, they have good monthly rates and good insurance.

Running since 1995post-101635-0-73285200-1298483096_thumb.

I would also recommend this dealer.The tank was full on both occasions I rented [and only for 2 days while car was repaired.

She will also deliver and collect from your addrtess at no extra cost last time I used her service.