Need Graphic Design - Video Editing Sofware Help

MeInThai

You can probably find help through tutorials online such as on youtube as the previous poster mentioned, but if you still need help I can consult for 800 baht / hr. I've been doing video production & editing for 6 years now and have done numerous video/photo mixed videos.

What software are you using for the video editing? If you can get it (try the pirated software stores if you don't know how to do it yourself) I'd recommend Sony Vegas or this

e-mail me ns [at] imagesnare [dot] com if you want my help.

Hi,

Thank you for the consulting offer. I may not be able to afford that, at this time but will keep in mind.

I use a MAC at home but its a PC compatible sofware that I will need since this will not be used on a MAC.

I am trying ti find my way around Sony Vegas.

thank you

M

You can probably find help through tutorials online such as on youtube as the previous poster mentioned, but if you still need help I can consult for 800 baht / hr. I've been doing video production & editing for 6 years now and have done numerous video/photo mixed videos.

What software are you using for the video editing? If you can get it (try the pirated software stores if you don't know how to do it yourself) I'd recommend Sony Vegas or this

e-mail me ns [at] imagesnare [dot] com if you want my help.