Where I Can Buy Electronic Weighing?

crazyawm

Good evening jap.gif

i need info: i want buy electronic weighing (not for people, for people can buy in Tesco, Big C and in other supermarket)

but i see supermarkets, see markets (wararot) and other, and cannot find its... sad.gif possible buy only for people who chek weight everytime, but i need for kitchen in my home

only ebay? may be someone can help me?

min weight 10 gram, max 5 kilo

min step 1 gram, max step 10 gram

pleeeease heeeeeeeeelp rolleyes.gif

Haven't seen electronic scales but we bought an accurate analog one at Carrefour for about 350 baht.

Theyre hard to find. They only had one brand/model (4-5 in stock two months ago when I bought mine) and it was hidden amongst the thermoses, travel mugs and Tupperware.

Good luck!

Top floor Central KSK in the cookware section. Digital and analog available. Several models to choose from.

Digital is good as you can put a container on it press reset and it will zero then put in what you want to weigh.

I know this is pretty vague, but I've seen a shop in the Chinatown that caters to retailers. They had lots of retailer goods, like scales, calculators, etc... But I am not good with streets and directions, and have no idea where it was. But it's on some main street.

Yok, on the super highway has a selection. Robinson department store 4th floor has them about 3-4 models. The bake shop on CM lamphun road has them also.

Near Tapae Gate in the kitchen supply shops, I found one 2,500 baht but it gave .1 grams. That is useful if you are measuring herbs

Head down to the recently closed Spankys. There would be probably a couple you could get cheap there.

Funny, but harsh...

Yok, on the super highway has a selection. Robinson department store 4th floor has them about 3-4 models. The bake shop on CM lamphun road has them also.

Near Tapae Gate in the kitchen supply shops, I found one 2,500 baht but it gave .1 grams. That is useful if you are measuring herbs

It does indeed sound like a request for herb weighing scales. I'm not sure a public forum is the place to ask for those! :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...