Stack Overflow

woralak

Can anyone please help, when using (MSN) email this annoying box keeps appearing (stack overflow line 0), sometimes 3/4 boxes on top of each other, I then have to close them before I can continue.

I have googled for answers and asked at the computer shop, most of the help that was sugessted was computer jargon that i'm not familiar with, can anyone explain how I can cure this problem, (please keep it simple).

Thanks for any feed back.

A stack overflow can be caused by a number of things. It is most common in Internet Explorer, but may also occur on other browsers (e.g., Firefox) that support add-ons. Try running your web browser *without* add-ons. If the problem goes away, re-enable them one at a time. This will help identify the faulty add-on.

See: How To Start Firefox and Internet Explorer Without Add-ons

A stack overflow can be caused by a number of things. It is most common in Internet Explorer, but may also occur on other browsers (e.g., Firefox) that support add-ons. Try running your web browser *without* add-ons. If the problem goes away, re-enable them one at a time. This will help identify the faulty add-on.

See: How To Start Firefox and Internet Explorer Without Add-ons

Many thanks SN, I'll give it a try.

Ok I just followed that link and did what it said but when I typed "iexplore –extoff" into they "run" in the start up menu and clicked ok like it says it just opened a screen that sair "internet explorer cannot open this page" so whats up with this?

It should work -- that is, if you're running IE7 or later.

Try launching Internet Explorer (No Add-ons) from the Start menu instead.

Edited by Supernova