Speed On The Superhwy & Others

Gonzo the Face

If you ever drive on the Super HIghway in CM or the road to Chiang Rai, you will no doubt see the speeds at which some drivers are traveling....

Enforcement of traffic laws has to be the answer to rectifying this dangerous type of driving.

Here is the solution used by a city in the state of Georgia in the USA.

Maybe something like this could be implemented in the Greater CM Area.

Edited by Gonzo the Face

You know,I must have watched this clip about a dozen times..... You have to give them credit.... First I would assume it wasn't real, and was computer generated, but watch the guy in the vid, and see how he ducks just at the right time as if there was a real live shot. Also the hole and rubble in the road.....

I think it is really great and now it makes me wonder at any of the news clips we see on the tv news can be doctored to show basically anything, maybe even who shot first at the Thai/Cambo border

G

• 2 weeks later...

You know,I must have watched this clip about a dozen times..... You have to give them credit.... First I would assume it wasn't real, and was computer generated, but watch the guy in the vid, and see how he ducks just at the right time as if there was a real live shot. Also the hole and rubble in the road.....

I think it is really great and now it makes me wonder at any of the news clips we see on the tv news can be doctored to show basically anything, maybe even who shot first at the Thai/Cambo border

G

You think too much.