Down Load Tm 47:

Only problem with downloading TM 7,you might have a particularly officious Immigration Officer,like me who would not accept it ,because of the better quality paper I used.or "wrong paper" as he said.

Edited by MAJIC

The link is valid and should bring up a page with many options for forms but the top large selection is what you want and the green download to the right will start it. It is above the random file list.

TM.47 Form for Alien to Notify of Staying Longer Than 90 Days

post-326-0-61491900-1297768382_thumb.jpg

Sorry have not been able to get same result but believe you.

I am using FF and have tried IE8 and both display it fine using TRUE internet access. They do not enlarge well in browser but have tried several different screen sizes and OK for me. It seems for some that is not the case. What provider do you use?

If links do not work you should be able to find with a Google search in both Doc and PDF formats.

I am using FF and have tried IE8 and both display it fine..

It works in FireFox, and (I've just discovered) it works in IE8 if I switch to Compatibility Mode.

The source code for that page is a jungle of javascript, some piece of which doesn't seem to render properly under IE 8.0.7600.16385.

why don't you people just go to www.immigration.go.th on the left it says "download form" and everything is there that you might need. I don't get why this is being made much more difficult that it really is. You can even type in your info and print it out.

I use A4 70gsm paper and have never had an issue with the officers.

Edited by ThaiRich

why don't you people just go to www.immigration.go.th on the left it says "download form" and everything is there that you might need. I don't get why this is being made much more difficult that it really is. You can even type in your info and print it out.

I use A4 70gsm paper and have never had an issue with the officers.

Not on my screen it doesn't. :bah: