Dell Inspiron I17R 17.3" Notebook In Bangkok?

SICA

Hi all,

does anybody know where i can buy the Dell Inspiron i17R 17.3" Notebook in Bangkok? If not, can anybody suggest a similarly priced alternative. unfortunately can't afford a MacBook or Alienware

Any help will be truly apprciated.

Have a great day

Fortune IT Mall. Problem with DELL here is the alienware and Inspiron range cannot be built to order or customised in anyway so you can only buy the stock machines in the store. Prices are huge compared to US Dell prices.

Oh, thats interesting to know. Can you recommend a good laptop with a 17.3" screen that may be a decent alternative? I use a lot of large Excel sheets for work so the bigger the screen the better. Weight doesnt bother me.

Thanks for your help

Siam Paragon has a computer store up on the 3rd or 4th floor next to the Bookstore. I've seen plenty of Dell's in there.

Thanks all. I will definitely check out the store in Paragon. Unfortunately the MacBook is way over budget for me :(

Have a great weekend

I am also lookng for a 17" Dell but cannot find anything in Bangkok or Pattaya. Also, as somebody says, you cannot tailor a Dell PC and have to take a stock item.

The only larger screen PC I have seen was an 18.4" Acer at 79,000 baht in Fortune City.

You can custom order Dell Latitude's and Vostro (17" available) in Thailand. But not Inspiron's.

Call dell Thailand tell them what you want and they will email a quote.

Just got a Dell U3011 monitor delivered in 5 days from ordering with Dell Thailand direct.