Post Office In Cha -Am

Aforek

Hello

i am new in Cha am, and i would like to know if the post office is reliable ? How many days about does it take to receive a letter from Europe ( France ) ? i gave the following adress to my home as follow

my name ; number and name of the road; Cha am Petchaburi 76120 Thailand

is it necessary to put "tambon Cha am" and "ampeu Cha am " ? I am waiting letters for 20 days now.

nobody as received the Internet bill, as they told me at "3bb"; I went two days ago to the post office , and they say that bills will be received in two days, and today nothing in my letter box

maybe they are good, but because i don't know what's happening, i ask you what do you think of Cha-am post office ?

Thank you

I receive all sorts of stuff from from all over the world, never had any problems, now in Hua Hin that is a different matter all together, they are totally unreliable.:jap:

With your address that is the right way to write it :D

Edited by PingManDan

if you are in a village the delivery can be doled out to local mayors who get local allykahdoos to delivery to your home.

If you are in that situation, check with your local mayor.

no, i am in Khlong Thian road, near the hospital; i think also to open a PO box; in doing this, I can go for my mail myself, because if there is a shortage of staff, they have no time to distribute the mail; good idea ( open a PO box ) ? .

All letters and parcels sent from the UK in the past 3 years have arrived within 8 days still comes same time everyday....approx 4.30pm.....Also posting to the UK the cheapest option has only taken a max 10 days.....Find both offices in Cha am efficient with exellent staff......our postie always smiles and says hello..didnt know they had a shortage of staff, where did that info come from?

..didnt know they had a shortage of staff, where did that info come from?

I repeat what chrisinchaam said ( the second post ); 8 days, it's very good

did you say to your correspondent to write " tambon Cha-am" and "ampoe Cha-am " , or just "Cha-am" ?

may be UK post is more reliable than French post B)

..didnt know they had a shortage of staff, where did that info come from?

I repeat what chrisinchaam said ( the second post ); 8 days, it's very good

did you say to your correspondent to write " tambon Cha-am" and "ampoe Cha-am " , or just "Cha-am" ?

may be UK post is more reliable than French post B)

I just put

house address and complex name ,

Moo Baan

Smor Prong

Hua Hin

Prajuabkirikhan

Thailand

Hi

EMS is the best way forward, cost much more but delivery guaranteed and you have a tracking number to follow the package, only way really if its important. I have friends in BKK that rent a PO Box, they swear by it, so that is another option.

I have lived here in Hua Hin and BKK now for a number of years, I prefer the EMS system for any important communications. Never failed 3 days, done deal. :whistling::rolleyes::whistling:

Edited by alina