Windshield Repair

Somtamnication

If you go from Chalong on Chao Fa East to Phuket Town & you see Siam Commercial Bank on the left which is before the junction with the Esso petrol station. Just past SCB, towards the junction & on the same side is a small shop which does windscreen replacements & film if you need it. They can do it while you wait & the pricing is fair or at least it used to be. If you go early morning you can walk back past the SCB & enjoy the best roti in Phuket while you wait.

I need to be clearer. I need a complete replacement. Anyone have the number to the shop?

I don't have the number but they generally have on the shelf windshields for all the main car models. Livin could be referring to shop which is after you turn right at the above mentioned junction but this shop has been closed for a long time. The one I mentioned is opposite Esso but back towards the bank a bit.

If you go early morning you can walk back past the SCB & enjoy the best roti in Phuket while you wait.

A bit off topic, but, that's the second best roti in town. I know, I've been to most of the roti places.

Still the best in my opinion is Abdul's on Thalang Road.

Should we start a roti thread as the whole Phuke Forum is quite boring of late although there is no chance to get a best shopping cart thread going considering something similar was canned a while back but Big C have the best & Lotus the worst? Anyway, I have not tried Abdul's so cannot judge but the other is very handy while awaiting windshield repair.

Edited by Valentine

If you go early morning you can walk back past the SCB & enjoy the best roti in Phuket while you wait.

A bit off topic, but, that's the second best roti in town. I know, I've been to most of the roti places.

Still the best in my opinion is Abdul's on Thalang Road.

Should we start a roti thread? Anyway, I have not tried Abdul's so cannot judge but the other is very handy while awaiting windshield repair.

There already is a roti thread, but, it was done years ago. I'll look for it and maybe give it a bump if I find it.

when ur in phuket town heading to immigration, after u pass the light if u turned left u would be at Robinsons,

drive a bit more and keep ur eyes ready for a shop on the left that has a small road heading behind it, It has a large glass windo and drive way as well. Does windshields/stereos and of course the film for ur windows.