Hotel/Guesthouse In Chiang Mai

harrisonkrs1

Hello all,

I am arriving in Chiang mai saturday night and am looking for a hotel/guest house to stay at. Around $20 a night for a single room is my budget. I will be traveling alone. Wifi is important and something not too noisy.

Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!

BTW i have searched the net and just wondering if any locals know of hidden gems.

cheer!

I have an apartment now...but I love The Imm Eco, now called Eco (stayed twice and just recently when I returned while I looked for an aprtment)....they have a website....they have a great pool and really good internet and it's not loud.

Now it isn't in the city center but it's cheap transportation and well I will always rent a motorbike...the place is pretty cool, free breakfast...not have both really small shared rooms or larger shared rooms (same price)...last time I had the larger one in the area called "dorms"...it not really a dorm...but I just paid the extra 150bhat so they wouldnt put anyone in my room. total about 500/night

this stay I stayed in the tiny rooms near the pool, and they never put anyone in my room so I got away with 350/night...room is fnice but very small with bunk...if i did it again I would take one one in the dorm area...2 beds but much larger, not bunk but more likely to put someone with you...the extra bed is nice to unload your stuff.

google Imm Eco Chiang Mai and you will find it, you can book on their site...it has very eco friendly many falong and the pool is Amazing and trust me internet is big to me as well and it is great...they have other properties but based on value this place is great...I suggest you rent a motorbike...good place 1/2 block from the La Meridian hotel near Night bazare...I pay 3k a month for a new scooter every month and get a new one each month...of course they will try to get as much as possible but they wont do you wrong

Trust me on the Imm Eco if you dont have to be in city center and really on a scotter its really close...make sure to use helmet, cops are busting falong all the time

I dont work for these places either

I have an apartment now...but I love The Imm Eco, now called Eco (stayed twice and just recently when I returned while I looked for an aprtment)....they have a website....they have a great pool and really good internet and it's not loud.

Now it isn't in the city center but it's cheap transportation and well I will always rent a motorbike...the place is pretty cool, free breakfast...not have both really small shared rooms or larger shared rooms (same price)...last time I had the larger one in the area called "dorms"...it not really a dorm...but I just paid the extra 150bhat so they wouldnt put anyone in my room. total about 500/night

this stay I stayed in the tiny rooms near the pool, and they never put anyone in my room so I got away with 350/night...room is fnice but very small with bunk...if i did it again I would take one one in the dorm area...2 beds but much larger, not bunk but more likely to put someone with you...the extra bed is nice to unload your stuff.

google Imm Eco Chiang Mai and you will find it, you can book on their site...it has very eco friendly many falong and the pool is Amazing and trust me internet is big to me as well and it is great...they have other properties but based on value this place is great...I suggest you rent a motorbike...good place 1/2 block from the La Meridian hotel near Night bazare...I pay 3k a month for a new scooter every month and get a new one each month...of course they will try to get as much as possible but they wont do you wrong

Trust me on the Imm Eco if you dont have to be in city center and really on a scotter its really close...make sure to use helmet, cops are busting falong all the time

I dont work for these places either

and if you like some western eye candy like me, the pool area has that too...but the pool is amazing