Welcome New Sponsor.

Rooo

So it's now "legal" for me to point out that they show all the Premier footie matches, have great parties with free food and are run by some genuinely nice people? How they used to have (maybe still do) 90 baht Long Island Iced Teas before 9pm? I don't recommend too many of those. Or how they are starting Quiz Nights in March and I'm flying back just to show you people on Samui how much your minds have turned to mush in the tropical heat? Yeah, that's a direct challenge. March 17th quiz night. ;)

So it's now "legal" for me to point out that they show all the Premier footie matches, have great parties with free food and are run by some genuinely nice people? How they used to have (maybe still do) 90 baht Long Island Iced Teas before 9pm? I don't recommend too many of those. Or how they are starting Quiz Nights in March and I'm flying back just to show you people on Samui how much your minds have turned to mush in the tropical heat? Yeah, that's a direct challenge. March 17th quiz night. ;)

Can we have a separate pinned thread so these guys can plug the bar. Now i can see having read the last post its the greatest place ever thats sort of enough isn'it? :D

Can we have a separate pinned thread so these guys can plug the bar. Now i can see having read the last post its the greatest place ever thats sort of enough isn'it? :D

I made that post because Roo knows I'm friends with the owners - still a good bar though ;) - and everytime someone would ask "where can I see..." and I would answer Premier he would ask me to quit plugging them. Now it's legal. :)

But, in fairness, here's something I don't like about the place - when they have these parties the pool table gets put away. :( Maybe that has changed?

Koheesti, thanks for your support, unfortunately we still put the pool table away on very busy nights or for party nights.

As you can appreciate tha Bar needs more space on odd occasions, sorry for any inconvenience.

Also the new Quiz nights start on 3rd of March, 2nd quiz 17th then every week.

Anybody out there with constructive criticism or good idea's please P M me.

Edited by premiersportsbar

INTRODUCTION.

As you are aware Premier Sports Bar in Bangrak are now sponsoring Thai Visa.

So who are we?

Premier Sports Bar is located in Bangrak on the main street opposite Samui Mermaid Resort.

We are sports orientated and our priority is the English Premier League although we do cover all sports including the current World Cup Cricket series.

The ever popular F1 is upcoming and with English commentary. We also open early for any major boxing event and in such cases offer a discounted breakfast.

The bar is equiped with 5 LCD TV's (3 HD wired), 2 big screens with separate audio, one inside and one outside. We also offer free Wi-Fi to customers.

Our newly covered free pool table adds fun to everyone's visit whether playing or watching.

Friday is Western style with a 'chippy special' - fish, chips, mushy peas, gravy, bread and butter plus a soft drink for 200 baht. Then from 9.30pm Karaoke for

all the budding singers out there.

From Thursday, March 3rd we are starting a regular weekly quiz night.

We will cater for any occasion and make your special night memorable

On Saturday we offer a free BBQ, start time 8.30pm,

HAPPY HOUR DAILY- all beers 60 baht up to 7pm, all cocktails 99 baht between 6-9pm