Where To Buy Ninja 150

Thailand4life

Yeah I had never heard of a Ninja 150 either. A quick Google search reveals they may be called that in Indonesia and other markets.

kawasaki-ninja-150-rr-red.jpg

kawasaki-ninja-150-rr.jpg

Anyway, not available in Thailand for sure.

There used to be a couple of them available here in Chiang Mai years ago, 2 friends used to have those. One was converted to a street fighter (which incidentally was black) with my help and then sold to a local shop later when the owner left Thailand.

The Kawasaki ZZR 150KR was called by many, maybe I have a “K” to less, the Ninja 150, even the name is every well know to Thai Kawasaki mechanics. But Kawasaki Thailand stopped producing it about 2 years ago, still you can find dealers who selling them. They go for about the same price as a new Honda CBR150R (with fuel injection) and absolute never getting it legal on the road in Thailand... still they apparently sell as hot cakes...

Be aware of Malaysian fakes, they look similar in all aspects, but produce much less power... and will never get racing performance... I was told you can only see the difference in the VIN number.... Sorry I have no idea of the difference...