Open Late, Free Bbq, New Quiz Night

Premier Sports Bar in Bangrak are open late Tuesday and Wednesday for the Premiership and FA cup matches - please be in for 1.30am

Thursday see's our first Quiz night (8.30pm) - should be good fun. It's free and the winning team will win drinks.

This Friday there's no karaoke but we are playing killer pool from 9pm.

Saturday - all the Premiership football with a FREE BBQ at 9pm. Also at midnight - Cardiff City v Ipswich Town.

Sunday - live Premiership plus at 7.45 there's the SPL game with St Mirren v Rangers

We now have all the BBC ITV and English Sky Channels.

How much for a Tiger?

Before 7pm ALL bottled beers are 60 baht, after 7pm Tiger & Singha 75 baht, San Mig and Heineken 90 baht.

If you're a KSSSC member you get 10% discount on regular prices (not happy hour). I am looking to issue a discount card (10%) for TV members

however I am just working out the best way to do this. I have a meeting tomorrow with my IT guy to discuss the matter.

Regarding the quiz night. Either this Thursday or on our 2nd Quiz (17th) we will be playing "Play Your Cards Right" with a prize of 5,000 baht. This prize money

will increase on a weekly basis if not won.

How much for a Tiger?

Before 7pm ALL bottled beers are 60 baht, after 7pm Tiger & Singha 75 baht, San Mig and Heineken 90 baht.

If you're a KSSSC member you get 10% discount on regular prices (not happy hour). I am looking to issue a discount card (10%) for TV members

however I am just working out the best way to do this. I have a meeting tomorrow with my IT guy to discuss the matter.

Regarding the quiz night. Either this Thursday or on our 2nd Quiz (17th) we will be playing "Play Your Cards Right" with a prize of 5,000 baht. This prize money

:whistling: Been waiting for Roo to pin this to where it belongs but looks like the free beers win the day ! Poor mole must be having kittens !

How much for a Tiger?

:whistling: Been waiting for Roo to pin this to where it belongs but looks like the free beers win the day ! Poor mole must be having kittens !

Crusty I'm a bit new to Thai Visa, what do you mean by " pin it where it belongs" ? and why will poor mole be having kittens ! I don't quite follow

No need to pin anywhere Crusty, they are sponsors FYI ,Premier sports Bar.

Mole is our investigative good value, cheap , two for one type of fellow, reporter . A protege of Crusty :thumbsup: