Phone number to contact WISE

24 minutes ago, AAArdvark said:

So UK number only?

In the past (TransferWise days), there was a US number which I used a few times. Was quickly connected to a human and service was good. Don't think that number is active any longer. 

4 hours ago, Jeffrey346 said:

US number. 1 844 926 4386.  or.  1888 908 3833

I recently used the 1888 908 3833 number quite a bit calling over Skype trying to figure out why I could no longer have Wise withdraw my $2200.00 a month from my Fidelity Investments Cash Account and transfer it into my Bangkok Bank Account. This had worked well for over a decade. Seems that Wise is now using "Plaid" as an intermediary somehow. Look at the Wise website and you will see Schwab, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, etc. are listed ... but not Fidelity. Finally got to talk to a Wise Rep. who found that Fidelity does not allow for "Plaid" to make the withdrawals. End of my relationship with Wise, sadly. Dropped back and now using Wire Transfer from Fidelity direct to my Bangkok Bank Account in Thailand. how does it shake out? Still less than $20.00 to do a transfer.

• Thanks 1

On 5/21/2024 at 3:33 PM, JAS21 said:

Hi guys

Does anyone hgave a phone number to contact them please ...

They don't like talking with anybody and emails they don't understand any emails either I always ask for clarification because they can't understand you

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

On 5/21/2024 at 11:28 PM, Jeffrey346 said:

US number. 1 844 926 4386.  or.  1888 908 3833

I'm in the states right now and I just tried both of those numbers. All you get is a robo-voice telling you to use the online Help Centre. They don't connect with a live person anymore.

9 hours ago, AlaskaDave said:

I'm in the states right now and I just tried both of those numbers. All you get is a robo-voice telling you to use the online Help Centre. They don't connect with a live person anymore.

I just tried the first number and it worked for me.. Yes, the recording does ask you use the online help but if you are within normal business hours you get the message to press 1 for live help.