Swedish Man Sentenced To 4 Years For Buying Sex From 13-Year-Old Boy: Bangkok

webfact

Let me phrase my question a different way.

Have you noticed how many of these pedos ; arrested in Thailand & reported on in ThaiVisa.com; are gay guys?

Go ahead & try & refute my contention - if you want to.

I am waiting for feedback.

Ok, I'm not a big fan of homosexuality but if you really wanna go there, lets simplify it even more.

Have YOU noticed how many of these pedos are WHITE guys.

kinda puts it in a different light there for ya don't it?ph34r.gif

Seriously though, get over it, pedo's like any other sick F'ers come in all types, they comprise a part of the dregs of every society, none are exempt.

I am white and take no offense to the majority of pedos, serial killers or white collar criminals being white.

:jap:

Me too. Glad that I'm not alone....

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What bulls**t. If ,for example 1% of people are peodophiles. that makes 1% of gays and 1% of straights peodophiles. Since there are about 15 times the amount of straights in the world it makes straight peodophiles the majority. Get your facts right.

If 95% of male peds rape exclusively boys - I don't care if they are Catholic priests - they are **ing gay. get it?

I agree with what you just wrote. BUT you originally implied that 50% of peodophiles are gay. That is not true and a slur on gay people generally. What you said is sexist. Studies show that peodiphilia occurs with equal percentages in both straight and gay people. With that in mind, please go and re-read my first comment to you.

I cannot be bothered replying to you again. Your brain seems to be incapable of understanding a simple concept. you are befuddled by your sexism.

In the US, peer reviewed, professional studies tend to show that around half of all child rape victims of men are boys. What is interesting is that other such studies show that half the population is not homosexual; in fact, they show that only 2-4% of the population is homosexual.

So if 3% if the population is homosexual but 50% of child rapes by male perps are boys, how does that square with 97% of the population being hetero and 50% of child rapes are girls?

the only attempt at an explanation ive seen addressing this interesting issue maintains that we shouldnt call men who rape boys "homosexuals". but that just smacks of defining away the underlying issue.

Some people are not just bisexual. They're trisected. Got that? :jap:

The Criminal Court found Karl Erik Berglung guilty of a boy in November 2008

====================================================================================================

And just what the hell does it mean: "guilty of a boy" . Who makes these errors? Is it Thaivisa or The Nation? It seems to happen quite often in this site.

Edited by metisdead
Font resize.

So, why so many Swedes, British and Canadian’s being detained and tried in Thai courts for have sex with children. Is it a fantasy for Swedes and Brits to have sex with underage children? Are they being targeted now?

i do believe that germans as well as arabs and all races theres no certian nationalities that preduce theses people its world wide you have girls in africa at 10 having babies where they attacked by pedos and in japan i did read that father haveing sex with daughters we live in a complex world where people take advantage of the innocent ones such a shame because the people that do this have no morals or concienece its life im affraid

Four years is to easy for a rockspider, it should be 4,000 yrs. Rot is prison. Yes I know many on here will attack me and say it is just a normal sexual activity but I don't believe it is. So give it to me as much as you want for disliking pedophiles. I don't care and I don't like them.

i agree..rot in hell for all pedophiles

I suggest going down to Pattaya's Sunee plaza and sit at the bar to Crazy Dragon, not the go-go bar. Just watch. Within about 15 min. you will see an older man usually over 40 walk hand and and down the soi to VNC plaza up to a guesthouse, or the other soi. Do Guesthouses check the boys ID? NO! They may charge a little "extra fee upfront" and let both go up to their rooms.

Thailand doesn't care about it and doesn't.

What bulls**t. If ,for example 1% of people are peodophiles. that makes 1% of gays and 1% of straights peodophiles. Since there are about 15 times the amount of straights in the world it makes straight peodophiles the majority. Get your facts right.

If 95% of male peds rape exclusively boys - I don't care if they are Catholic priests - they are **ing gay. get it?

It is you that are sick. There is nothing wrong with being gay. Just go back to your underage girls in their filthy bars.

Edited by Roger2

The Criminal Court found Karl Erik Berglung guilty of a boy in November 2008

====================================================================================================

And just what the hell does it mean: "guilty of a boy" . Who makes these errors? Is it Thaivisa or The Nation? It seems to happen quite often in this site.

crap in crap out. TV just cut & paste - warts & all.

The Nation 3rd grade English.

Here is the long arm of the American law.

This guy maybe did some time in a Cambodian jail for having sex with a minor.

In Federal Court he was prosecuted for essentially "human trafficking" Got 40 years in a Federal slam. That will equal life.

So the US for one is serious about it.

OUDAM

Far more Thai and probably Asian pedos in Thailand, of that you can be assured.

White guys do get more publicity, as no one is interested in Somchai fiddling with his step-daughter or Terdsak the 57yo Police Captain with his 13yo mia noi. For them it is a culturally accepted norm.

And that also answers the question as to why people come here to do the sorts of things they do.

This discussion is generating a lot more heat than light - but as many of the contributors can't spell were/where, they're/their, Canadian's/Canadians or to/too, then this hardly surprises me.

Sarcasm alert: I agree. So irritating. It reminds me of people who can't tell the difference between 'the' and 'they'. So annoying. Kind of like your previous post:

Many tourists flock here, year after year, because the find the anarchy here 'such fun' and a relief from the stifling bureaucracy they live under!

Don't worry, I won't judge your opinion using the same criteria that you do for other posters. I actually agree with much of what you wrote after your spelling rant.

About the truth none of us really know, but I hope that there aren't many cases of someone getting falsely accused for the sake of making money for turning someone in or just for revenge. Paediophiles get the worst treatment in prison. They are considered the lowest form of criminal. Thats good news, unless your innocent.

Far more Thai and probably Asian pedos in Thailand, of that you can be assured.

White guys do get more publicity, as no one is interested in Somchai fiddling with his step-daughter or Terdsak the 57yo Police Captain with his 13yo mia noi. For them it is a culturally accepted norm.

And that also answers the question as to why people come here to do the sorts of things they do.

It seems to make a difference that these farang were paying for the service, where thais probably just do it. This bit of evidence probably allows for more convictions.

Yes if your using children for sex 4 years is nothing.

But alot of farang out there like to right shit about other farangs.

I have a bar in korat and i have seen and many have told me about farangs who say just go to AJ if you want to buy children. The last things in this world i want is that people would be able to call me a pimp.

The latets i did hear was that i am having cambodian ladys work for me, yes and i am even salling my own gf and a danish guy staying my bar salling drugs, so many farang in thailand are so full shit and dont know how to spend there time.

So people most tjeck the fact before they believe other people.