One Way Ticket From Bkk - Lhr

Noodles

I'm looking for a cheap one way to LHR for my son and I around the 20th april.

I want to buy the one way so I can return to Thailand using a return ticket which is cheaper

going LHR-BKK-LHR.

So far I have found;

Air India at £502 / 2h stop in dehli

Kingfisher at £569 / 1h stop in Mumbai

Gulf Air at £609 / 2h stop in Bahrain

Jet Airways at £647 / 1h stop in Mumbai

Kuwait airways is next in price but will never fly them again and next to that

is Qatar, but thats going past by budget.

Any recomendations out of the onces I've listed above? Prices listed

are for the both of us.

Many thanks

Check out Malaysia Airlines via KL. Around £400 on your date, full service and 34 inch seat pitch in economy.

*** Sorry disregard - just realised your prices are for two. :rolleyes:

Edited by KhunDave

I dont think you will find anything much cheaper,i had a look at all the usual places.

I was looking for the same as you for early april, and had to travel on 30th march to get a direct flight at a reasonable price,

Thanks. Has anyone flown Gulf Air recently? Whats the food/entertainment/transiting

like with this airline.

I'm steering towards this one as I've been reading all the stories on here of people transiting through Mumbai.

Thanks

Try Emerald Travel based in London 0044 (0)207-312-1700, my stepson got a one way fare BKK to LHR for around £300 one-way with EVA AIR last September. I puchased e-ticket on-line and emailed it to him............no problems :)

Edited by snuggzzz

Air Asia from 249 quidat present from KL arrives evening Stansted 13 hrs later avery long trip

From C Mai only 3 hrs to KL no horrid swampy

I think fares with Air Asia from there or Bangers from a tenner online plus taxes so around 300 all in

as this seems to be what you need to live in London I would opt for one of the better Gu;f Airlines ,Oman Air very nice not busy or Emirates

NB Kuwait and Saudi are dry

I dont think you will find anything much cheaper,i had a look at all the usual places.

I was looking for the same as you for early april, and had to travel on 30th march to get a direct flight at a reasonable price,

go in comfort... Quantas direct to LHR stuff the expense , have some comfort in your life...

go in comfort... Quantas direct to LHR stuff the expense , have some comfort in your life...

It's Qantas and they are certainly not the best possible choice.

Eva air are good. I've booked a oneway ticket for the 4th April. Non stop to heathrow for 16,200 baht.

same price here but for the 30th March

Thanks for your replies, just looked through a load of Gulf Air reviews and

theres no way I'm taking my son on one of their planes.

Where and when did you book your eva flight, because going through their website

I am getting Adult THB 21,500 Child THB 16,500 for april and the start of may.

Thanks

Eva air are good. I've booked a oneway ticket for the 4th April. Non stop to heathrow for 16,200 baht.

same price here but for the 30th March

Thanks for your replies, just looked through a load of Gulf Air reviews and

theres no way I'm taking my son on one of their planes.

Where and when did you book your eva flight, because going through their website

I am getting Adult THB 21,500 Child THB 16,500 for april and the start of may.

Thanks

I last flew Gulf Air ten years ago. Never again and I hear the planes are still the same unbelievably imo....

As others have said EVA is a good budget choice...of those you listed I'd choose Kingfisher but transiting any Indian airport will give you a headache.

Have a great trip!