Nothing Better To Do!

Gunit

Try again when your sober eh. :lol:

With BIB"S busting the bars that should not be to hard.;)

7/11 :rolleyes:

26 baht for a small Chang.:D

And 40 for a big one at the local shop. They even provide ice and a place to sit for free. :lol:

And 40 for a big one at the local shop. They even provide ice and a place to sit for free. :lol:

My place has those Christmas lites.:whistling:

I forgot to mention the TV and DVD player and all sorts of gambling (most of them illegal) . All in all,a perfect place to have

a couple of cold ones. No need for the city. :lol:

My place has those Christmas lites.:whistling:

I forgot to mention the TV and DVD player and all sorts of gambling (most of them illegal) . All in all,a perfect place to have

a couple of cold ones. No need for the city. :lol:

Darn. We must go to the same place.:D

To the OP.

Your question is very hard to comprehend and really nobody, (including myself) understands what information you are seeking?

You mention several nationalities, well there are probably more Europeans, Americans, Australians and Japanese here than any other nationalities, but "whats it like?" and "how much?"....we don't know the "what" and how".

I suggest you re-think your question and re-post, then I am sure that our members will be happy to answer your queries :)

In the meantime I am going to close this topic and you are free to repost

Thanks for your understanding

///CLOSED///