Thai Girlfriend Problem

fanfanfan

she has responsibilities to her family & they will come first, her own happiness will come very last so I suggest you move on with your life. You sound young & quite honestly probably could do without the drama & hassle that comes with having a "girlfriend" from the industry.

Finish your studies & find a girl who is free to follow her own heart & not financial security.

That would be a neat trick, in Thailand. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend felt same way to his ex Thai girlfriend. And... you know what he is now harassed and stalked by her .... to give him money..... She has called his work place, parents and everything and even payed money to hack into his email and got his friends list ( I am one of them) and sent emails and explained how horrible he is to leave her. One thing I realized is... Thai girls who have financial problems try to get sympathy from their bf and try to make them guilty. But you should not feel guilty to leave her. And those are ... scary, selfish, and psycho. Trust me, you wont be happy with her.

I'm actually just feelin bad to leave her after all we've talked about and also the fact that I've bonded with her family. Its just so hard on me and its

affecting my studies now knowing she is shagging another everyday.

My friend felt same way to his ex Thai girlfriend. And... you know what he is now harassed and stalked by her ..to make him pay money.... She has called his work place, parents and everything and even payed money to hack into his email and got his friends list ( I am one of them) and sent emails and explained how horrible he is to leave her. One thing I realized is... Thai girls who have financial problems try to get sympathy from their bf and try to make them guilty. But you should not feel guilty to leave her. And those are ... scary, selfish, and psycho. Trust me, you wont be happy with her.

I'm actually just feelin bad to leave her after all we've talked about and also the fact that I've bonded with her family. Its just so hard on me and its

affecting my studies now knowing she is shagging another everyday.

This lady is way too 'polluted'. What I mean is she knows and plays all the tricks bg's use. Even if it worked out between you in the early days, you would have alot of a problems later on. Move on and find a girl with morals who doesn't lie. Thais girls like this do exist.

• 2 months later...

This lady is way too 'polluted'. What I mean is she knows and plays all the tricks bg's use. Even if it worked out between you in the early days, you would have alot of a problems later on. Move on and find a girl with morals who doesn't lie. Thais girls like this do exist.

"find a girl with morals who doesn't lie" :cheesy:

"Thai girls like that do exist" :cheesy: :cheesy:

Best of British luck with that one :cheesy: