Old Fat And Balding

Sakeopete

2) I would think the people with say 2k or more posts would know better to even engage. In my most humbled opinion there appear to be a lot of people that clearly have zero life outside TV. I have greater respect in most cases for the newbie or the person with fewer posts. They seem to be out doing things, seeing, living. Did you really move to Thailand to post on a web forum?

People use forums for numerous reasons.

Personally, I work online and I work from home. Whenever I am not out and about, I am also online because the computer is far more entertaining than the crap that is on TV.

So there's my excuse for being a sad bastard, what's yours?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2) I would think the people with say 2k or more posts would know better to even engage. In my most humbled opinion there appear to be a lot of people that clearly have zero life outside TV. I have greater respect in most cases for the newbie or the person with fewer posts. They seem to be out doing things, seeing, living. Did you really move to Thailand to post on a web forum?

People use forums for numerous reasons.

Personally, I work online and I work from home. Whenever I am not out and about, I am also online because the computer is far more entertaining than the crap that is on TV.

So there's my excuse for being a sad bastard, what's yours?

Same here i work online too. So when i need a break from crunching numbers i look at TV.

o.k. time to stir the pot up a bit,me think

old, fat, balding and ugly seen out and about in the same circumstances with a young baby, toddler, child of less than ten years in tow just makes me want to vomit ! bah.gif

Maybe this will get the vomit out. Actually my 36 year old wife and eight year old daughter make me quite happy in my old, fat and ugly world. Sorry our appearance makes you so queasy. From now on I will carry puke bags with me to hand out. Note my daughter was just recovering from chicken pox which makes me almost puke.post-49171-0-33620900-1299637735_thumb.j

Don't worry - v few people think that, especially not the tourists who are not used to such sights. They all envy your being so 'lucky'.

Of course I am probably wrong. I am sure someone will come back with some infinite wisdom to refute it...

I think that sounds like a challenge!

It would have been funnier if you had said "refudiate it" instead. :D

You know I missed that...it would have been.....biggrin.gif.

Ulyesses. 22K posts?.....Thats bordering a chronic disorder. You know they have cures...right? laugh.gif

I do not work, BTW I am retired My Visa says I cannot and I would not want to go against the Visa requirements.

Have to agree :whistling:. Let's see - Ulysses first post was in 2004, yours was in 2009...

Hard to imagine I know, but perhaps he has a touch more experience than you? Not that I necessarily agree with his posts, but your last comment was ridiculous.

I enjoy  Ulysses' posts,  so there.    What  else is relevant?       Great photo bunta71.    A happy snap.     Most would by rights be envious.    Goodness gracious methinks I too am.

A quick translation would be appreciated :unsure:.

I enjoy  Ulysses' posts,  so there.    What  else is relevant?       Great photo bunta71.    A happy snap.     Most would by rights be envious.    Goodness gracious methinks I too am.

This is the important part. :D

I enjoy Ulysses' posts, so there.

This is the important part. :D

I enjoy Ulysses' posts, so there.

So there you go UG...stealing all my glory. OK Old friend.