Old Fat And Balding

Sakeopete

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, what the fuss about being young and good looking ?

On the other hand, being old and successful, that something to be proud of. You're smart and have good genes. That's something valuable.

Exactly, what's the fuss? Yet most TV poster seem to brag about only associating with young, good looking women. How many times do you hear them brag about hooking up with a successful, smart woman?

It's amusing that most people on this thread have suggested that appearances don't matter, yet I would be willing to bet that a lot of them are the same guys who talk about Thai women being "old" and "past their peak" once they hit 30, and that if a Thai woman hits 70 kilos you should toss her out for a younger, sexier, more attractive version. Hmmm.....but when the guys are being called old, fat, & balding, then they get defensive and talk about how looks don't matter? Two words: double standard.

THAT'S A BINGOOOOOO! :lol: haha what a bunch of freaking hypocrits! Fat old bastards coming on here saying "whats so good about young and handsome, old and successful is better" HA! Almost all of you try your best to date/sleep with young attractive women so PAHLEEEEZE! spare me your bullshit.

o.k. time to stir the pot up a bit,me thinks biggrin.gif

old, fat, balding and ugly, whatever ! seen out and about with a girl / women half their age or an even greater age difference, must admit turns my stomach a bit. but i usually receive a clip round the ear from the wife when commenting. with her stating that its up to the girl / woman for whatever reasons she is with the guy.

old, fat, balding and ugly seen out and about in the same circumstances with a young baby, toddler, child of less than ten years in tow just makes me want to vomit ! bah.gif

one of the reasons in just under eleven years of being in this country i have only ever been to Pattaya once and that was on a stopover when coming back to BKK from Koh Chang. same goes for any other areas like this, tend to try and avoid them like the plague. wink.gif

Edited by tigerfish

old, fat, balding and ugly, whatever ! seen out and about with a girl / women half their age or an even greater age difference, must admit turns my stomach a bit. but i usually receive a clip round the ear from the wife when commenting. with her stating that its up to the girl / woman for whatever reasons she is with the guy.

old, fat, balding and ugly seen out and about in the same circumstances with a young baby, toddler, child of less than ten years just makes me want to vomit ! bah.gif

one of the reasons in just under eleven years of being in this country i have only ever been to Pattaya once and that was on a stopover when coming back to BKK from Koh Chang. same goes for any other areas like this, tend to try and avoid them like the plague. wink.gif

I should point out that I have NO problem with old/fat/balding men dating young/thin women. That wasn't what I was getting at in my last post. I firmly believe that there's someone out there for everyone, and everyone can choose who they would like to date. What I do have a problem with is hypocrites.

A generalization.

but the OP is making even more assumptions about the "average" TV [poster.

drinking smoking whoring etc.

However if one looks at the background of the majority of expat retirees in Thailand - especially those who post on TV - I would bet that most are in at least 2 of those categories described above.

judging by the posts they also have a similar background

Poor education and word skills

They have difficulty in forming coherent opinions

Are remarkably uncritical of any information they come across - in whatever media that may be.

form opinions from nearby personal "experience"....which is usually misleading to them.

THe lack of knowledge and education leads them to have poor critical thinking skills and consequently no idea of lifestyle, diet etc - the result is ob=ver eating and drinking which results in obesity etc and of course brain damage, which further reduces their cognitive abilities. and their memory - the resulting constant repetition of the same old ideas is indeed boring to most people who (have to) listen to them....so yes they are for the most part inevitably "Old fat and boring" - or alternatively "boorish old farts"

I am old, fat, and balding but no problem with the girls younger than myself. because I can talk and make them laff, as well as making them feeling good about them selves. Plus I got lots of money.

Honestly, what the fuss about being young and good looking ?

On the other hand, being old and successful, that something to be proud of. You're smart and have good genes. That's something valuable.

Exactly, what's the fuss? Yet most TV poster seem to brag about only associating with young, good looking women. How many times do you hear them brag about hooking up with a successful, smart woman?

It's amusing that most people on this thread have suggested that appearances don't matter, yet I would be willing to bet that a lot of them are the same guys who talk about Thai women being "old" and "past their peak" once they hit 30, and that if a Thai woman hits 70 kilos you should toss her out for a younger, sexier, more attractive version. Hmmm.....but when the guys are being called old, fat, & balding, then they get defensive and talk about how looks don't matter? Two words: double standard.

THAT'S A BINGOOOOOO! :lol: haha what a bunch of freaking hypocrits! Fat old bastards coming on here saying "whats so good about young and handsome, old and successful is better" HA! Almost all of you try your best to date/sleep with young attractive women so PAHLEEEEZE! spare me your bullshit.

You're young and good looking, he is rich.

But what in ten years time ?

You will be old and ugly, he'll still be rich.

Women with half a brain understand that, why can't you ?

I am old, fat, and balding but no problem with the girls younger than myself. because I can talk and make them laff, as well as making them feeling good about them selves. Plus I got lots of money.

Yes - I bet you see them laughing a lot....PAPA!

This has it all.

In a thread about old, fat, bald men we've

Taken the obligatory bashes on Thai women.

Some dude got to talk down to everyone about their "education".

Soon someone will mention how they speak Thai fluently.

Of course Pattaya was mentioned, although we've never been ;)

Love me some Thaivisa

What is actually wrong with being old, fat or bald?

Just because a lot of the sheep want to slavishly follow what Hollywood and the western advertising world tells them to,doesn't actually mean that it is either sensible or logical.

Old

Actually an older man breeding with a much younger woman when he is old tends to be the best genetic choice.

First he has proved his ability not to die at an early age, something no young man can prove.

So he is likely to pass on his resistance to cancer, heart disease, HIV, etc.

Fat

If he has already survived to be old, then fat isn't really a health problem just a fashion problem.

If you came from a Maori, Fijian, African, etc. background then fat isn't even seen as a negative trait, only the white west objects to fat.

Bald

Another fashion problem, strangely enough a lot of baldness in the west may be due to estrogen in the water supply (from women and cow wee)

Young

Being young means you are likely to change partners often, play away and generally enjoy yourself while not being in a good financial position to support a young family. Not often the best of prospects for a young Asian lady of any background.

I was attempting to explain why they would in fact be fat and boring.however the other poster has just resorted to a piece of non-ibnfo which is written as if he was expecting it - unfortunately he wrote it after the fact.I would say that is a classic piece of TV posting.

Just because a lot of the sheep want to slavishly follow what Hollywood and the western advertising world tells them to,doesn't actually mean that it is either sensible or logical.

Old

Actually an older man breeding with a much younger woman when he is old tends to be the best genetic choice.

First he has proved his ability not to die at an early age, something no young man can prove.

Fat

If he has already survived to be old, then fat isn't really a health problem just a fashion problem.

If you came from a Maori, Fijian, African, etc. background then fat isn't even seen as a negative trait, only the white west objects to fat.

Bald

Another fashion problem, strangely enough a lot of baldness in the west may be due to estrogen in the water supply (from women and cow wee)

Young

Being young means you are likely to change partners often, play away and generally enjoy yourself while not being in a good financial position to support a young family. Not often the best of prospects for a young Asian lady of any background.

Almost everything you've p[osted here is incorrect. I think you need to do a little research on the headings you've chosen - but why bother? - it would break the TV tradition of writing rubbish.

Almost everything you've p[osted here is incorrect. I think you need to do a little research on the headings you've chosen - but why bother? - it would break the TV tradition of writing rubbish.

No point in arguing with a youngster bumming his way around the world with a TEFL and little else, you already know it all.

Yes you are a very hansum man, and many women will want you (for a short time as a sex toy)

(until you too are old, fat, bald and more importantly broke)

Edited by pjclark1

Old

Fat

Bald

Young

Unfortunately for you, he makes sense here, you're the one looking foolish.

Unless of course you can back your position ....

No point in arguing with a youngster bumming his way around the world with a TEFL and little else, you already know it all.

Yes you are a very hansum man, and many women will want you (for a short time as a sex toy)

Kind of sums you up - not letting anything as mundane as information or critical thought getting in the way of you posting something

Kind of sums you up - not letting anything as mundane as information or critical thought getting in the way of you posting something

So what makes you think you are such a good catch for an Asian lady?

So far all your posts are merely gainsaying.

OK

Show us the information.

This has it all.

In a thread about old, fat, bald men we've

Taken the obligatory bashes on Thai women.

Some dude got to talk down to everyone about their "education".

Soon someone will mention how they speak Thai fluently.

Of course Pattaya was mentioned, although we've never been ;)

Love me some Thaivisa

LOL so true :D

I am working to get to my 100th post. Thats my limit on any forum. I drop by here for the abundance of intelligence or lack there of.

The beauty is now matter how you look; Fat, Bald, Skinny, Ugly. Tall, Short. yaddy yaddy yaddy, we are all gonna die. Why spend time worrying about it. I suspect that we all try to understand why some people think and behave the way they do. Nothing wrong with it until it hits the pages of TV........

So basically your saying young guys get it for free but old fat guys are a better catch for a lady because they don't mind paying for it by buying houses and cars for the ladies affections.

To be honest i rather get it free because of my looks then knowing i have to pay for it. But hey if your happy like that then who am i to judge.

To be honest i rather get it free because of my looks then knowing i have to pay for it. But hey if your happy like that then who am i to judge.

Like the great sage Charlie Sheen said, "I do not pay for sex. I pay them to leave afterwords." :jap:

Like the great sage Charlie Sheen said, "I do not pay for sex. I pay them to leave afterwords." :jap:

Whatever helps to justify it to yourself :D I have nothing morally against paying for sex as such but by doing so I will have to admit im not attractive enough to get it the normal way.

Old

Fat

Bald

Young

Unfortunately for you, he makes sense here, you're the one looking foolish.

Unless of course you can back your position ....

He most certainly isn't making any 'sense here'. Admittedly it is a generalisation, but I wish I had a 100 baht note for the times I've heard "Well, where else could I get a girl half (make that a third) my age in my home country?'

Having said that (and as I've said, this is a generalisation), the young guys get taken too. Only they're prettier.

You bit sensitive about you're being stereotyped then?

So basically your saying young guys get it for free but old fat guys are a better catch for a lady because they don't mind paying for it by buying houses and cars for the ladies affections.

I'm looking forward to being old, fat and balding ... Isn't it inevitable?

Although my dad's just turned 75; he's 6 foot 1, weighs 74 kilos and has a full head of grey hair.

Should I be worried, dear ThaiVisa knowledgeables?

BTW, he's popular with quite a few widows and divorcees ... no 20something Thai honeys though. dam_n!