Blue Leds Out Of Stock :(

I went to SVAUTOSHOP(.com) in Bangkok, for installing some LEDs underneath my car.

However, they have new stock in 3 or 4 more weeks, but I want it this week.

Is there any other place in Bangkok someone can recommend me ?

No need to speak English as a picture will say more then words :)

So basically a shop with blue LED strips, 4pcs, each side 1 underneath my car, and also incl. installing.

Thanks in advance!

PS. Already went to a couple of those car tuning/styling garages but they simply say they only do for toyota/honda/etc , not mitsu pajero sport :S

Edited by hansje1980

Me, going to ruffle a few feathers now but those under car lights look really naff. Christmas tree look. They seem to go with the mega sub woofer rattling their brains out crowd. :bah::D

I know, not helpful but thought save you some money. :)

Isn't the idea for the lights to shine onto the road? Is it gonna work well on a raised vehicle? I've seen them before on pickups but they would look much better on a lowered vehicle. Get a set that wires into your stereo and pulsate with the bass:)

Well i am thai, so i do like all the bling bling lights and stuff like most others do :)

Correction: 50% thai blood, mommy thai, thai passport :)

Ofcourseeeeee im not doing all the lights stuff on public roads, its just for fun.... dont wanna have fines and i dont want to be a dude causing danger towards other people in traffic because of it.

0-1299989610.jpg

4x small led stripes + installing = 250 * 4 = 1,000 THB

4x large led stripes* + installing + rc = 2.500 THB

* please note that i can change it into any color with the press of a button, or make it strobe, etc etc

So all together 3,500 THB, not that expensive, like 3 times cheaper as http://www.svautoshop.com

I got this done at http://www.ttthailand.com in case anyone wants to save a few thousands well, lol

I guess this is the end of my PJS update thread :)

Hope someone likes it

cheers,

hans

Edited by hansje1980

I never use my front fog/sport lights below, so i asked them if they can use that so i can simply controlling it by yurning sportslights on and off, although im not gonna drive with it, esspecially not in major cities...

It is illegal however i do see many cars here in bangkok driving with even more lights haha and the police wont pull them over...

Ps. In case i dont want to use the sport lights i can still also use the remote controller which came free :)