Asoke - Ratchada.. Place To Live ?

mockingbird

Hi,

Does anybody know of somewhere that i can rent for 3-4 months from asoke out to ratchada (or somewhere else in the general area..i'm pretty flexible)

My budget is 10 - 20000 baht per month.

(I can pay all the rent for the entire stay in advance if that helps)

many thanks

Look up Ratchadaphisek Apartments - also avoid Sukhumvit or Asoke if you want peace. Traffic is a nightmare for both but if you are looking for bars and fun by all means - there are a zillion places. At least in Ratchada you can hop the MRT and be central city in under 10 minutes. Rents are way less than Sukhumvit/Asoke.

I can recommend a place 5-minute walk to the Huay Kwang subway if you are interested. Standard price for a studio is $8k and 1 bedroom is $11k a month. They will drop the price $1k if you just ask and sign a one year lease so am sure they would do the same for you if you pay in advance. There is a pool and gym and the rooms are furnished minus a TV but they do have HBO and a few other English channels for free on the cable.

If you are interested PM me and I will give you the details and can actually hook you up with somebody who lives there if you want to go check it out. I have a condo in the building but am in the US right now otherwise I would offer to help.