Possible Scam

pete600

Sent of a email to the guy to confirm the KMs.

Yes it has only done 1500miles on a 07 whistling.gif

He will drop the price to 65'000b BUT the bike is in Italy

So just waiting for his next email on how much the shipping will be.

If the are any clever folk out there that can find the location of the email through the Ip i will send the email to you

Pete

Wasn't there a load of bikes on the classifieds a few months ago from a seller in Italy? All removed for being scams?

if it looks like a scam, walks like a scam and so on... I wouldn't touch that bike with your d*&k. rolleyes.gif

Let me guess, he bought it in Thailand, shipped it to Italy, and now he will ship it back to you. Since it came from Thailand it will be easy. Sound about right?

Total scam. Tell him you will transfer him the money when the bike and the book arrive. See what he says.

Let me guess, he bought it in Thailand, shipped it to Italy, and now he will ship it back to you. Since it came from Thailand it will be easy. Sound about right?

Total scam. Tell him you will transfer him the money when the bike and the book arrive. See what he says.

Exactly what he has said

I will wait for the next email see have far i can take it laugh.gif

Exactly what he has said

Here's another one for you:

Greeting from Dubai,

I am Mr.Amal Al Hammadi , Branch Manager National Bank of Abu Dhabi(NBAD) married with two children. I am writing this letter to ask for your support and co-operation to carry out this business opportunity in my department.

On June 6, 1999, an AmericaOil consultant/contractor with Petroleum Corporation,Late Mr. Thomas Stone, made a numbered time (fixed) deposit for twelve calendar months, in my branch upon maturity.

After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, the Petroleum Corporation that Mr. Thomas Stone, died in the plane crash On October 31, 1999, (an Egyptian Boeing 767 Flight 990) with other passengers on board as you can confirm it yourself via the website below:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/1999/11/01/iran/main49778.shtml

I will like you to provide me with the following details:

1) Your direct mobile / fax number.

2) Your name and address of Resident country .

3) Your private e- mail box:

PLEASE REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL BELOW:

Email: [email protected]

Then I shall furnish you with due process of concluding this transaction without any delay.

Regards,

Mr.Amal Al Hammadi

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Exactly what he has said

If you fall for this kind of thing then I have to say you kind of deserve it.

Here's another one for you:

Greeting from Dubai,

I am Mr.Amal Al Hammadi , Branch Manager National Bank of Abu Dhabi(NBAD) married with two children. I am writing this letter to ask for your support and co-operation to carry out this business opportunity in my department.

On June 6, 1999, an AmericaOil consultant/contractor with Petroleum Corporation,Late Mr. Thomas Stone, made a numbered time (fixed) deposit for twelve calendar months, in my branch upon maturity.

After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, the Petroleum Corporation that Mr. Thomas Stone, died in the plane crash On October 31, 1999, (an Egyptian Boeing 767 Flight 990) with other passengers on board as you can confirm it yourself via the website below:

http://www.cbsnews.c...main49778.shtml

I will like you to provide me with the following details:

1) Your direct mobile / fax number.

2) Your name and address of Resident country .

3) Your private e- mail box:

PLEASE REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL BELOW:

Then I shall furnish you with due process of concluding this transaction without any delay.

Regards,

Mr.Amal Al Hammadi

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

I had something similar (haven't we all) show up stating the usual BS about $24,000,000.00 into my account. I sent an email stating that I don't do any transaction negotitations below $100,000,000.00. Surprisingly I didn't hear back from them :D :jap:

Edited by Garry

']

Exactly what he has said

If you fall for this kind of thing then I have to say you kind of deserve it.

Considering i posted the warning about the scam i don't think i will fall for it ermm.gif

Here is his next email all so got the same email about the GSXR 6OO thats for sale

Hello,

The last price including all shipping charges and registration costs is 100,000 BAHT,

let me explain you how we will work out to get the motorbike delivered in Thailand,we will use a Third Shipping Company Service that will occure about delivery terms , inspection period, and refund policy,the lowest worry for you in that case, will be sending the money to the Shipping Company so they can put in theyr holding bank account beside the registration papers of the motorbike that will be ready to be signed by you after inspection,The Shipping company will hold the money in theyr holding account until you will receive the motorbike and the inspection period has end.You will have 5 working days to inspect the motorbike, and in all this time your money will be in the Shipping Company custody,they will hold the money and the registration papers of the motorbike until you will confirm to them your decision after inspection , the delivery estimate time will be for 7 days. Once the motorbike will come to you, the Shipping Company will set up the invoice to confirm the payment with them within 48 hours.As i spoke with them they need to hold the money for the motorbike in theyr custody, so they can cover full insurance during delivery and inspection period. Before the motorbike will be packaged she must past over the inspection of theyr mechanic that will do a full revisory of the motorbike, and file it in the service greenbook history any finding inaccurancy. If you are agree let me know with your full name and address along with your home and cell phone number so we can start this on.

Thank you

I set one back asking for more photos and a scanned copy of the green book

His Reply

Hello again,

I don't have anymore pics with the motorcycle, also i don't have photos with documents of the motorcycle, here is my telephone number where you can reach me at so we can speak further informations regarding the transaction +3901871676102 also if you could give me your phone number i can reach you and speak over the phone

Thank you

ph34r.gif

He is getting cheeky now

Hello,

I took my cam and make you one more 3 pics with the bike, also for the greenbook i will need to see who i'm speaking with also i will attach the personal documents of the bike as soon as you can reply me back with your id or passport id.

Thank you

Sent one back asking for his ID

No, you tell him you'll send the money via Western Union, then give him some made up MCN or whatever the code you need is called.

Then email again a few days later apologizing that the code was wrong as you mistypied one letter, and that it's actually .....

Keep on repeating.

He is getting cheeky now

Hello, I took my cam and make you one more 3 pics with the bike, also for the greenbook i will need to see who i'm speaking with also i will attach the personal documents of the bike as soon as you can reply me back with your id or passport id. Thank you

Sent one back asking for his ID

This is actually funny. Keep him going for us and see how long his patience takes to run out.

Well so far i sent him a fake passport copy. He sent a fake passport copy back to me.

Still waiting for him to send a copy of the green book and for photos.

Not heard any thing from him for a few days will send him one more email

I have one more..:lol:

I placed an ad here on TV ( "WANTED: Bike from 250-750 cc")

and I got an E-Mail from this bl***y baste*d...

Subject: I have for sale

Phone: +2348065641536

Regard.

I have the item for sale let me know if you are still in market to buy and I we email you the price including shipping to you , get back with your cell or address.

Address:23 di lane Naples Italy

Hope to read from you soon.

Peter.

He is still trying

I Sent him this email

Hello my friend

I really want this bike can we move things forward. I have a new job for alqaeda staring soon and not sure when i will be back

Regards

His Reply

Hello,

Ok let me know when you are ready to start the things over so i can go with the bike and all papers to the shipping company and after that they will contact you regarding the delivery status payment and refund policy terms.

Thank you

Arick,

He is still trying

I Sent him this email

Hello my friend

I really want this bike can we move things forward. I have a new job for alqaeda staring soon and not sure when i will be back

Regards

His Reply

Hello,

Ok let me know when you are ready to start the things over so i can go with the bike and all papers to the shipping company and after that they will contact you regarding the delivery status payment and refund policy terms.

Thank you

Arick,

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Though after my last email i would not hear anything back

My last email to him

Salam Alaikum

I hope you are not waisting my time. As i said in my last email we need to move forward with this deal with out delay. I have had my orders from work and i ship out to Helmand for training

His reply

Hello,

The delivery estimate time will be for 3 working days, so without loosing the time i will need your full name and address and i will go in this afternoon to the shipping Company to leave the motorcycle and all papers to their office, once they will made all papers and everything they will contact you with all details regarding the shippment , payment and refund policy.

Thank you waiting for your details so we can start the transaction.

Arick,

There was a lovely Honda Fury advertised on BahtSold. Turned out to be "in Malaysia" with the seller being "in Cyprus". Too low prices are often an indicator. This type of scam is old and you can often tell the perp is no real biker.

Watch out, some times the signatures on documents needed to transfer a bike never materialize. Or previous accidents are not being disclosed. You might be dealing with a genuine person over here and still get defrauded! Those new bikes with green book may turn out to be the better choice versus some messed up 20 years old bike.

This seller would get over 100 k Baht locally if the bike existed.

He is still keen even after my last email

My email to him

Dear Mr A prick

Thanks for your quick reply i a have just one quick question. if you are shipping the bike from Italy how can it only take 3 days will it arrive by Tsunami.I f a pay extra could you get a set of panniers for the bike? I told my boss about the bike he told me a can use it for my big job. Ask how many kg's of cemtex the panniers can hold

May god be with you

His reply

Hello again,

The Shipping Company will deliver the bike using airplaine way, they will prepare the bike and all papers will put it in a box and will put it into the airplaine going to Thailand.

Let me know when you are ready to start the transaction , and give me a reply with your details.

Thank you

Airck,

Looks like he has been busy over the weekend

2005 Yamaha YZF R6 92839

Yamaha YZF R1 2008 92838

2006 Suzuki GSX-R1000 92835

KTM Road Legal DUKE 92833

HONDA CBR1000-RR8 92830

Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R 92832

2009 Honda CB1000 92829

2009 Stratstone Harley-Davidson 92828

Ducati Monsterr 1100 S 92827