Why Do Thai's Pick An Ugly Miss Thailand?

NiceFarang

Why do farangs have a problem with this? I like it just fine. When I came over here in 1991 to work the Thai engineers would take me out to their favorite bars. They always asked me politely why I picked the ugly girls. I like the petite dark skinned girls. The Thai guys think the ugly tall white skinned girls are beautiful. It's a good system. Don't rock the boat!!!

:o

Need I say more?!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

miss thailand may not be everyones cup of tea,but you guys who are having a go at her wouldnt say no if it was on a plate to most of you.imo she may not have deserved to have won,but she is alot more attractive than your average 'chavette' that is over running england at the moment.

You mean the blond with the fakes tits in your avatar? :o

miss thailand may not be everyones cup of tea,but you guys who are having a go at her wouldnt say no if it was on a plate to most of you.imo she may not have deserved to have won,but she is alot more attractive than your average 'chavette' that is over running england at the moment.

What's a "Chavette"? :o

An English lady that looks and acts like a "Loose" French woman ?

What's a "Chavette"? :D

I thought it was a car. Or maybe I am thinking about Chavelle, I don't know. :o

What's a "Chavette"?

"Chav is a derogatory slang term in popular usage throughout the UK. It refers to a subculture stereotype of a person who is uneducated, uncultured and prone to antisocial or immoral behaviour. The label is typically, though not exclusively, applied to teenagers and young adults of white working-class or lower-middle class origin. Chav is used for both sexes, where a male chav is sometimes referred to as a chavster and a female as a chavette. ..."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

What's a "Chavette"?

"Chav is a derogatory slang term in popular usage throughout the UK. It refers to a subculture stereotype of a person who is uneducated, uncultured and prone to antisocial or immoral behaviour. The label is typically, though not exclusively, applied to teenagers and young adults of white working-class or lower-middle class origin. Chav is used for both sexes, where a male chav is sometimes referred to as a chavster and a female as a chavette. ..."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

Oh, white trash! Yeah, they like to drive those kind of cars.

You mean the blond with the fakes tits in your avatar? :o

doubt she is a chavette from england!.ever heard of hilary duff,pop star actress from the u s of a?

You mean the blond with the fakes tits in your avatar? :D

doubt she is a chavette from england!.ever heard of hilary duff,pop star actress from the u s of a?

Ah, she is one of our "chavettes" than? :D

BTW, how old are you and why do you have a picture a of teen-pop star as your avatar? :o

BTW, how old are you and why do you have a picture a of teen-pop star as your avatar? :o

im 22 ,why?am i not aloud to have a picture of a nice looking chick.

why do you have a picture of the joker,saying i will kill you?how old are you,if it really matters

I thought it was a car. Or maybe I am thinking about Chavelle, I don't know. :o

The Internet is such a wonderful teaching aid.... :D

"Chevette".....

chevrolet_chevette.jpg

"Chavette"

25784483_d2ed065170_m.jpg

Now which would you want to get "into" and "ride"?

:D

BTW, how old are you and why do you have a picture a of teen-pop star as your avatar? :D

why do you have a picture of the joker,saying i will kill you?how old are you,if it really matters

The Joker and I have many things in common.

Duff is underage, you gotta pic of her as your avatar and calling her an actress.

Connect the dots boyo. :o

I thought it was a car. Or maybe I am thinking about Chavelle, I don't know. :D

The Internet is such a wonderful teaching aid.... :D

"Chevette".....

chevrolet_chevette.jpg

"Chavette"

25784483_d2ed065170_m.jpg

Now which would you want to get "into" and "ride"?

My legs work. I think I'll use 'em. :o

BTW, how old are you and why do you have a picture a of teen-pop star as your avatar? :D

Duff is underage, you gotta pic of her as your avatar and calling her an actress.

connect the dots boyo?dont understand you at all

underage?she is 18,16 is legal in england,its a picture thats all,im hardly with her am i,got a tidy girl of my own.not one of these dirty old men who go to los for one thing,i go with my g/f and if i didnt i wouldnt have to pay for it.this is going nowhere.we agree to differ

connect the dots boyo?dont understand you at all

underage?she is 18,16 is legal in england,its a picture thats all,im hardly with her am i,got a tidy girl of my own.not one of these dirty old men who go to los for one thing,i go with my g/f and if i didnt i wouldnt have to pay for it.this is going nowhere.we agree to differ

Oh my, we have an intellectual giant amoung us Ladies and Gentlemen. One who no less "wouldn't have to pay for it". I see wit isn't your only charm. :D

Just a matter of time before we pulled the French into this, :D:o

Oh my, we have an intellectual giant amoung us Ladies and Gentlemen. One who no less "wouldn't have to pay for it". I see wit isn't your only charm. :o

two boys showing off here

not funny :D

A girl who acts like she is better than everybody

oh dear, do you really think so!!? why?

if you are suffering from PMT just cool down and have a nice cup of tea :D

Oh my, we have an intellectual giant amoung us Ladies and Gentlemen. One who no less "wouldn't have to pay for it". I see wit isn't your only charm. :D

two boys showing off here

A girl who acts like she is better than everybody

oh dear, do you really think so!!? why?

if you are suffering from PMT just cool down and have a nice cup of tea :D

You're one of those people who post more than you read aren't you? :o

I have a nice cup of tea. What's it to ya fishlady? :D

To get back to the orig question.....The Thais pick a Miss Thailand that perhaps most of the rest of the living world would not pick (Considering the competition here) because the judges are knobs. :o

Edited by chuchok

Hey, sombody fix your quote boxes, I'm getting a headache!

You wanna headache look at your avatar for five minutes! :o

Headache?

I guess I'll have to do a "Kenny Craig" on ya!

( anyone who seen the series "Little Britan" knows what I'm about to do... :D )

Thaibebop, look into my avatar, the avatar, the avatar, the avatar, not around the avatar ,don't look around the avatar, look into my avatar..Snap!

You're under.....

In a monent you will believe that you are a very beautiful Chinese - Thai woman named Jeab from Chiang Mai, and will enter the next Miss. Thailand beauty pagent....Three, Two...One.... Snap!

You're back in the room.....

Koon Jeab, Sabaii Dii Krup?

for good or bad, western culture is the dominant culture in our world. I love my country, my history and my culture. The thais don't seem to have a good grasp of their own culture, I guess. My GF is from Phitsanulok and her skin is a little darker compared to the southern girls and she doesn't like her 'color' and even caught her trying buy some of that skin whitening crap! They seem the supermodels on tv and in the mags and how the skin of BKK girls look. I told her I love her just the way she looks. While I love my own culture I appreciate Thailand for what it is and they don't need to go all 'Western' on us. I don't know if it is an inferiority complex or what. I guess they haven't been in enough wars. If you look at pictures of girls on those websites for bars the picture is screwed with to them whiter skin...I hate that!

Thaibebop, look into my avatar, the avatar, the avatar, the avatar, not around the avatar ,don't look around the avatar, look into my avatar..Snap!

You're under.....

In a monent you will believe that you are a very beautiful Chinese - Thai woman named Jeab from Chiang Mai,  and will enter the next Miss. Thailand beauty pagent....Three, Two...One.... Snap!

yes, look...it is working..

he is trying to get a job as a bargirl in nana :o

You wanna headache look at your avatar for five minutes! :D

Headache?

You're under.....

In a monent you will believe that you are a very beautiful Chinese - Thai woman named Jeab from Chiang Mai, and will enter the next Miss. Thailand beauty pagent....Three, Two...One.... Snap!

Gee... keep doing that and you could put a fellow TV member out of work..... :D

:D:o

john Krukowski

Home Page http://www.hypno-therapy.us

Birthday No Information

Location Bangkok

Edited by sriracha john

You wanna headache look at your avatar for five minutes! :D

Headache?

You're under.....

Gee... keep doing that and you could put a fellow TV member out of work..... :D

:D:o

john Krukowski

Home Page http://www.hypno-therapy.us

Birthday No Information

Location Bangkok

Sukie suckie five daala! :D