Asahi Super Dry Firework

citylife

Asahi Super Dry Firework

12th March

@ Around Nawarat Bridge

081 793 9340

See fireworks by Thai World’s champion firework displayers. There will be food and product stalls by local people and Japanese Yutaka traditional dress, as well as concerts featuring Sinjaroen Brothers and local bands. Start from 6.30 p.m. onwards.

With the events unfolding before ours eyes at this very moment how can this celebration go on.? It is not easy but I hope the organiser sees fit to cancel it and make donation for the recovery of Japan. Our thoughts and prayers are with them

With the events unfolding before ours eyes at this very moment how can this celebration go on.? It is not easy but I hope the organiser sees fit to cancel it and make donation for the recovery of Japan. Our thoughts and prayers are with them

How can not this celebration not go on?

The organisers can not forsee natural disasters/acts of god.

My wifes mum live's close to the area hit in (Tanagawa Prefecture), contact with her was only made an hour ago,thankfully she is still alive.

My condolences to the people whose lives have been irretrievably changed by this event, as well as those who have lost their lives.

Rich

How can not this celebration not go on?

The organisers can not forsee natural disasters/acts of god.

My wifes mum live's close to the area hit in (Tanagawa Prefecture), contact with her was only made an hour ago,thankfully she is still alive.

My condolences to the people whose lives have been irretrievably changed by this event, as well as those who have lost their lives.

Rich

That is true they can not foresee but to go ahead withe this celebration as events are just now coming to light of the magnitude of this disaster would be totally irresponsible and in bad taste.