Where To Buy Handicap Motorbike

I have seen a few motorbikes where the driver is in a wheelchair in the side -car, Handle bars there also.

I would like to have one built for my Father-in-law to make him more independant.he needs this...

Anyone know where i can get one built in Chiangmai?

Thanks for any info.......Chorizo

• 1 month later...

I saw a custom made side-car for a motorbike done very well recently. Not what u are after but the guy who owns the bike may know places where u can get special modifications done to a bike. The owner owns a motorbike sales/rental on Huay Kaew road on opposite side of road to Hillside 4 towards Central dept.store. Mind the vicious-looking dog - he's a bit politicaly incorrect and horny.

It would help to know where you are. In ChiangMai there are two places that make them. The cost of mine was 6000baht for the sidecar. He said a Honda Dream was the best bike but this may have changed.

I'm also looking to have one made in Chiangmai. Care to share the location of the shop? I'm in Hang Dong.

And do you need any special permit to have a sidecare?

Thanks.

Thanks for the comments, i will ck to see if they can build one like i want and not just a side car. have seen a few done really professionally looking, but hard to run them down as going the opposite direction.. Also do have a friend that wants just the side car...