Travel Insurance

We are applying for holiday visa to Ireland for my girlfriend. It states on the form : It is advisable that you have

medical/travel insurance to cover you for the duration of your proposed visa to the state.

My Question : should I buy the Travel Insurance before she gets the visa? or wait to see if she is accepted?

other wise it will be a waste of money if she is refused. any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Pat

Well I think you answered your own question. Since they dont require it to get the visa no sense buying it until after the visa is issued. You can check out travel insurance prices at: www.bupa.co.th

Well I think you answered your own question. Since they dont require it to get the visa no sense buying it until after the visa is issued. You can check out travel insurance prices at: www.bupa.co.th

Thanks

Edited by newbepat

Thanks

Pat my GF and I bought world travel insurance from Thaivivat. They have a website but ur GF can but from a travel agent.BTW i haven't forgotten about your other post, we're still waiting to hear the result of our visa application. 7 weeks since we applied so should hear soon.Have you applied again?

Thanks

Pat my GF and I bought world travel insurance from Thaivivat. They have a website but ur GF can but from a travel agent.BTW i haven't forgotten about your other post, we're still waiting to hear the result of our visa application. 7 weeks since we applied so should hear soon.Have you applied again?

ahhhh i thought you forgot about me Thanks anyway

Pat