Buffet Meals

rich54321

Can everyone rack their brains and let me now where the buffet Western and Thai meals are on a lunchtime - at which hotels? Which days of the week and at what times?, please! Also the cost would be good to know - thanks in advance

Until the end of this month (closing for significant renovation/downsizing) the Amari Rincon, IMHO, has absolutely the best buffet lunch in Chiang Mai. Noon until 2:30 (I believe, not positive) seven days per week. Cost - 375 per person. Serves both Thai and Western cuisine.

Edited by venturalaw

Until the end of this month (closing for significant renovation/downsizing) the Amari Rincon, IMHO, has absolutely the best buffet lunch in Chiang Mai. Noon until 2:30 (I believe, not positive) seven days per week. Cost - 375 per person. Serves both Thai and Western cuisine.

Venture Law seems to know his way around the CM buffets :D so I'd go along with his advice, if you want somewhere slightly cheaper the Grand View does a good buffet for around 150/160? baht.

Venture Law seems to know his way around the CM buffets :D so I'd go along with his advice, if you want somewhere slightly cheaper the Grand View does a good buffet for around 150/160? baht.

The Grandview is very good for the price. The Thai food, according to my Thai friends, is excellent. There are also Western dishes, but it is mainly Thai.

we went to a thai buffet lunch not at a hotel but at a restaurant it costs 60 baht per person and free water there are many

different dishes including deserts and salades and noodle soups and kao soi

i dont know the name but if you drive from town on the maejo road towards rimping at the traffic light before rimping

turn left and take the second u turn and the restaureant is on your left side there are normally some tour busses

parked outside good value for money

rick