Looking For Small Computer Table

Genericnic

Hi all

I am looking for a small to medium size computer table/desk for the new condo. I am new to CM and so don't know all the ins and outs of who sells what. I have looked at Carrefour, HomePro, Big C, and Index but haven't found much. Any ideas of other places to look?

Thanks

David

Hi David

Further down from Index and on the same side of the road, is a somewhat scruffy looking office supply store. They have stuff stacked up over 2 floors and i had to rummage around a bit to uncover something that suited. I found a nice medium sized computer table which has 2 top drawers and a deep lower bottom drawer. This was about 10 months back now. I also came away with a nice adjustable high back chair. They not only delivered for free, but within a couple of hours of buying the stuff. Index delivery was free if you spent over a certain amount (can't remember what), and it was next day, not same day.

Sorry, don't know the name of the place i got my gear from, but i walked from Index to there in about 10 to 15 minutes at a slow pace.

Cheers

Aitch

Edited by Drew Aitch

Hi David

Further down from Index and on the same side of the road, is a somewhat scruffy looking office supply store. They have stuff stacked up over 2 floors and i had to rummage around a bit to uncover something that suited. I found a nice medium sized computer table which has 2 top drawers and a deep lower bottom drawer. This was about 10 months back now. I also came away with a nice adjustable high back chair. They not only delivered for free, but within a couple of hours of buying the stuff. Index delivery was free if you spent over a certain amount (can't remember what), and it was next day, not same day.

Sorry, don't know the name of the place i got my gear from, but i walked from Index to there in about 10 to 15 minutes at a slow pace.

Cheers

Aitch

Hi Drew

Thanks for reminding me of that place. I saw it a while back while I was looking for Payap University. I'll have to drop by and give it a closer look tomorrow after class. The chair would be nice too since the ones furnished with the condo are not conducive to extended periods of bottom time. biggrin.gif

David

Tesco have them, about 300 (I'm using one right now).

Semper,

I know the ones you are talking about. I need something just a bit bigger. The new computer is a 27" iMac and I need room for it, the keyboard, and the Wacom tablet. If it was smaller, the one you mentioned would be great ... especially the price.

Thanks

David

You might also take a look at Office Depot, located in the Pantip Plaza.

They have a fair selection of compter desks and lots of chairs.

Thanks for the suggestion John.

It is right down the street from me. Assuming there isn't too much rain tomorrow, I'll take a walk down and see what they have.

David

Semper,

I know the ones you are talking about. I need something just a bit bigger. The new computer is a 27" iMac and I need room for it, the keyboard, and the Wacom tablet. If it was smaller, the one you mentioned would be great ... especially the price.

Thanks

David

LOL worried about the price when you buy Mac, good one;)

Semper,

Thanks

David

When you buy a Mac, you don't have much money left so you have to worry about the price. LOL

Semper,

Thanks

David

When you buy a Mac, you don't have much money left so you have to worry about the price. LOL

haha, no kidding...apple makes great products....ipod still going strong after 5 years, 3rd gen iphone...dropped at least 200 times without case...still strong but did add the $30 case just 3 months ago before coming to CM...didnt want to puch my luck;)

but the mac computers are so over priced...3 months ago I bought mac pro $2600 and returned because I felt lost as I had used a mac since I was at UW in seattle in 93...i paid 200 bucks restock fee and bought another 600 dollar dell that is easier to use than the 2600 macpro i had for a week and a half and if it goes tits up I can just get a new one

my daughter begged for an ipad (which is lame imo) and then the new came out 3 months after i got for her

good luck on the computer desk