Glycerine

james24

The various medical supply places carry it.

Two on Suthep and one near Chang Puak just inside the moat are the ones I know about.

The largest supplier is Suthep road near the Nimmanhemin intersection. South side of the road and a little bit east.

Some other medical supply places in other parts of town like San Sai but I don't know their locations off hand.

Two on Suthep and one near Chang Puak just inside the moat are the ones I know about.

The largest supplier is Suthep road near the Nimmanhemin intersection. South side of the road and a little bit east.

Some other medical supply places in other parts of town like San Sai but I don't know their locations off hand.

Thanks CSN

I don;t suppose if you know if they are different grades regarding Glycerin...?

Is one more pure and natural than another... is anything added to them when they are packaged..?

Thanks again, pretty random question hey lol

Thanks CSN

I don;t suppose if you know if they are different grades regarding Glycerin...?

Is one more pure and natural than another... is anything added to them when they are packaged..?

Thanks again, pretty random question hey lol

no idea because I haven't had any need for glycerine. These supply places have their products graded ISO etc and can get reliably pure ingredients so I suspect it's your best bet.

If they don't have what you need then they can order from their suppliers in BKK.