Buying Japanese Yen

I am looking to change about 300k Thai baht over into Yen. Whats the best route to do so, i would prefer not having to keep all that yen in cash in my house. I have bank accounts at Kaisakorn and BKK bank. Do they offer any foreign currency account, where i can just switch currencies?

I would have thought that buying Yen wasn't the best idea just at this moment in time what with all the difficulties they are going through just now ?

The place looks devastated on the news. It must be one of the worst natural disasters for a long time.

I would have thought that buying Yen wasn't the best idea just at this moment in time what with all the difficulties they are going through just now ?

The place looks devastated on the news. It must be one of the worst natural disasters for a long time.

Given the depth of this disaster I think there will be allot of Japanese money coming back from overseas to re-invest back in Japan.

Put your yen in a safe deposite box and wait for the yen to staibalise. Considering it has a 5% daily differejce due to the first time intervention (in 10 years) to offfset the reaction of recent events in one day,That's my 2 satangs worth

actually it was an excellent idea of those who bought USDJP¥ @82 on monday when the markets opened, sold two days later @77 and pocketed 6% profit = >1000% per annum.

disclaimer: i did not attend the party. neither sold the ¥EN i hold, nor did i add to the position.