Koh Samui - Leaving Sale (Office Furniture, House Stuff)

Hi! :)

We are leaving Koh Samui (Mae Nam) at the end of March and selling a lot of different things including office furniture, kitchen equipment, kettles, pillows and so on.

Please let me know if you are interested in any of those things and I'll send you pictures and prices.

Here are couple pictures of our office furniture - 2 tables and 2 chairs (used 3 months, almost new! bought for 12.000bt, sell for 9.000bt).

Sorry for the mess at the working place...

file402634.jpg

file402635.jpg

You can either send me a private message or email me

Thank you!

Edited by sbk
no emails

if you have an egg poacher, will start the bid at 150 THB

how much you want for the L shape desk, chair, 1 screen ( large one ) and the sound system?

:jap:

hi :)

unfortunately, I don't have egg poacher...

but I have a rice maker for you ;) for just 200bt.

I also have this:

hr1841_80_rtv_.jpg

juice maker + smoothy maker + additional part to cut veggies (not seen on the pic) - yeah, Phillips

we bought it about 1 month ago in Home Pro for more than 2000bt. (I guess it was 2300, anyways we have all the docs, original box and so on) - used several times, almost new!

selling for 1.700bt.

the large screen is booked temporary - I'll let you know if the buyer changes his mind.

the furniture price is 9.000bt for 2 tables and 2 chairs together - it's easier for us to sell it all together, rather than separately. (everything is in a really good shape - you can come and check any time).

and the sound system is 1.600bt

really good sound quality for its price! just two months of use - almost new!

here is the "official pic":

795.jpg

plus the carpet mat looks nice... is it persian ?

If you buy furniture and sound system I'll present you "persian" carpet :rolleyes:

you cant buy something from tesco's , use it for 6 months, then charge double the price you paid for it !

or is this an undercover post and survey for Cash Convertors :whistling:

you cant buy something from tesco's , use it for 6 months, then charge double the price you paid for it !

I sure can't - that's why I don't :)

you can check all the docs and see the original prices.

you can also see that everything listed was bought either in home pro, or macro, or... anywhere else except tesco.

I don't like tesco ;)

I sure can't - that's why I don't :)

you can check all the docs and see the original prices.

you can also see that everything listed was bought either in home pro, or macro, or... anywhere else except tesco.

I don't like tesco ;)

that soken system is 599 THB max new !, you said you paid or want now 1,600 THB :blink:

i have a AJ full on home cinima system from ..... yes tesco.... bass box, 2 corner sytems , front speaker and 2 speaker stands, works a treat and only cost 1,999 thb on sale in .... tesco !

so i will miss the speakers.. give a price on the chair

If you buy furniture and sound system I'll present you "persian" carpet :rolleyes:

any motorbikes for sale?

I'm also after a television min size 42" flatscreen

u can get a 50 inch from homepro for 24 k .....

42 inch from homepro 1 year ago 30 K

that soken system is 599 THB max new !, you said you paid or want now 1,600 THB :blink:

Please stop it....

I'm not pushing you to buy anything.

We bought this soken system for more than 2.000bt in BigC.

We used it for couple months and now are selling for 1.600bt (it looks like new and in excellent condition!).

I think it's a fair price, but I probably can give a little discount for someone who really likes it but can't pay 1600

And I'm sorry but I don't like when people behave like that - blame, complain and lie - which is what you are doing now.

Here is the link http://www.sokenthai.com/th/product/detail.php?MenuID=1&viewtype=&gid=43&id=200

My thoughts exactly!

Gotta be dreaming :D

Edited by Livinginexile

My thoughts exactly!

Gotto be dreaming :D

Edited by Livinginexile

My thoughts exactly!

Gotto be dreaming :D