Trouble With Toilettes On Patong Beach ?

hardy

Trouble with toilettes on Patong beach ?

In many forums are nothing to find about very simple subjects : sanitary units and toilettes on the beach front.

This is not Havard material – but the content is more important as the grammar and English style ! Experience form many Forums and stupid comments – the comment givers and supervisors never thinking that the mother language of the subscriber is not English but he speaks Mandarin ( second spoken language on the world ), Spanish and French as well.

My questions to all readers : why are on Patong beach no simple, permanent CLEAN toilette and shower units in distances of 100 meters installed – paying with 10 Baht for each using ?

I do not thinking about the three small buildings on the three Kilometers beach front.

Thinking about the toilette necessity for families, kids, older people and others and as well for people who want to take a shower without sold water.

Have someone any experience in that big subject ?

After the Tsunami, rebuilding discussions, some rebuilding actions, so many young Thai guy’s who playing pool billiard in the early morning in the Phuket and Pattaya as well – why there is no any progress to see in that subject over the last decade ?

I’m sure that NO any stone moves on the beach with that requirement.

Any substance and qualified comments ?

Experience form many Forums and stupid comments – the comment givers and supervisors never thinking that the mother language of the subscriber is not English but he speaks Mandarin ( second spoken language on the world ), Spanish and French as well.

The language in this forum is English and your posts are unreadable to most English readers so I would expect you to receive some comments (stupid and otherwise). The truth is that we can not understand you when you write so much. Perhaps if you try shorter posts you can get your point across better?

I don't know if the OP is German, but I suspect not, because then he would know the tradtional German way of urinating when spending a day at the beach.

Waddle into the sea - waist deep,

Wee Wee

Turn round

Waddle back.

Other nationalities flap around a bit in the water to give the impression that 'emptying ze bladder' is not their prime purpose.

Not so the teutonic, practical Germanists.

I don't know if the OP is German, but I suspect not, because then he would know the tradtional German way of urinating when spending a day at the beach.

Waddle into the sea - waist deep,

Wee Wee

Turn round

Waddle back.

Other nationalities flap around a bit in the water to give the impression that 'emptying ze bladder' is not their prime purpose.

Not so the teutonic, practical Germanists.

:o

Just over the other side of Beach Road there are so many eating places and hotels also shopping mall where you can use the toilets for free.

As far as the shower is concerned if you have been in Patong over the last 4 days you will have been well showered for free (Phon-tok maak maak)

Better public facilities will always be welcomed which ever beach you decide to recline on and which ever country you decide to be in. T I T and the beauty of the place is that it is not perfect.

On Patong Beach I would like to see great improvements in the pavements and surrounding roads, far less annoying Tuk Tuk drivers and pests selling every item man has manufactured including some that he has not, but this it seems is part of it`s character as well.

The odd installation of a shower or two whether on Patong Beach or Blackpool beach would not affect my decision and I suspect many other people`s decision as to whether to recline there or not.

But I suppose that you could moot your requests to the powers that be in the hope that improvements could be made. :o

Dont forget the emloyment it would create fot the locals. 5 Bt for a wee,5 Bt for a poo and 5 Bt for a shower. 10 Bt for all.

Welsh John...you forgot to take out the running costs...e.g. a hundred yards dash to the ablusion receptacle....maintainence of the shower heads etc....not really going to be much change left for the locals to squander..... Maybe they should update the shower cost to 6 baht....and employ another imported touter to get you nearer the front of the queue for 10 baht (Thais 5 baht) :o