Phuket Police Have Arrested 4 People In Connection With The Murder Of Italian Resort Owner

webfact

I will be curious to see the futher refinement of the phrase " civil servant" triggerman......:-)

I think you can figure that one out for yourself. There are to main groups of 'Civil Servents' that have access to and use 11mm handguns on a daily basis.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it a bit disturbing that so many of you know the prices for having someone killed, not only in Thailand, but in your home countries, how come? I have been here almost 17 years but never seen a price list for this work. If I ever do, then I am obviously mixing in the wrong circles.

I am currently wondering about my future here, had enough, LOS, what a joke. I am trying to sell up and may leave, not that sure yet.

Killing someone in anger is terrible and unforgivable, but killing someone for money is at the bottom of humanity, the most despicable crap on the planet. All Thailand is is money, money, the only value the locals know.

The best post so far.

I would second that.

"Mr Butti was due to appear in court in a divorce case"... Suppose someone is framing his business partner, who has nothing to do with the murder?...

Just wondering....

Possible !!! I wonder if the Business Partner has a Thai Wife as well!!!???

And the Hitmans are their lovers and friends of them.

Anyway if convicted they will get just a couple of years.

So why not frame him, collect the Business and have more money after being released as ever before...

On the other side ask me if Thais could be clever and calculating like that???

Edited by wallcracks

Wow, 50,000 baht is all to have someone wacked??

Actually that is quite an expensive contract, and obviously the work of an amateur, as he got caught !

I know it can be done easily for only 10,000 Baht and usually with no repercussions. :whistling:

:o Jesus, didn't know it was this bad here in Thaiiand...

I seem to also remember a farang being murdered just for insulting a katoey here in Phuket. So yes life really is cheap.

So always be careful that you don't look at someone the wrong way. I've never known a country with so many ting tong people.

Maybe it's something in the water...?

• 2 weeks later...

Oddly enough the guy that hired him probably considers himself to be a christian....Smucks come from all kinds of backgrounds....Just look at all these ass whipes that are bringing this Pitt Bulls here....Soon we will be hearing about Pitt Bulls Killing Children.....just like in the states.

But to get back on track.....I just happy they caught them...I hope they throw them in a shit hole prison

I always have been flabbergasted how cheap it is in this country to have someone "whacked" and even more so how many willing contractors one can find to carry out the job without any scruples. Life has absolutely no value in this realm. And they call themselves Buddhists.

• 2 months later...