Agricultural Farm To Sell

erez1b

I have imported to thailand 7 years ago 13,500 sq.m (=8.4 rai) of hi-tech green-houses including computerized irrigation and climate systems and since than i'm growing flowers (roses). my business is running very good and i'm selling my roses all over thailand especially in bangkok. these days i'm facing a big problem- the landowner told me that his land, the land i've leased from him, is now sold and i have untill april 2012 to move my farm to another place...

Due to this problem, i'm now want to sell my farm !

If you are a serious person who is interested in agricultural business, please contact me at any time : 088-4284696 ; 086-2095119 (Erez ; Su)

post-126338-0-47608900-1300518204_thumb.

post-126338-0-62903300-1300518243_thumb.

There is something that doesnt ring quite true here, for instance, no roses in the pics, and 8+ rai under plastic/glass, should be a year round income with all the computerized irrigation and air system, a set-up like this must have been around 10mil bht, and the land lease [no idea] but high, and the owner says the ground is sold and op has to move out? perhaps just a story to make op sell all to him cheap? but if true, and somebody buys all the houses and transports it, it will be very expensive, I would call his bluff, tell him you are staying, and get some roses planted!!

Hi erez1b,

Without knowing your details,

I echo Isaan Aussie's sentiment.

What a shame to lose the farm.

How well I understand, I'm in the same boat after four years of expensive development on a small farm.

One unexpected phone call changes everything.

For what it may or may not be worth to you,

I have been offered the purchase of 30 rai with a spring water stream

It would be a lovely setting for 8 rai of greenhouses.

What's more, the area it's in is already known for Roses.

It is located 30 km south of Mae Sot, Tak province, on the Burma border

I am not the serious investor you seek,

for lack of the right amount of zeroes,

but if you need assistance in relocating

then continuing to operate

at your service.

Think you maybe right, something is amiss. Sure I saw this place advertised some years ago on businesses for sale. No nothing about flowers, but if the OP is for real I have land, zoned industrial, with plenty of power on site transformer. He can PM me and we could make a deal. Jim

I too am skeptical. If I were to make a major investment as described, I would have certainly set up a legal company and bought the land. No way would I ever be at the mercy of a land owner. Of course it is possible that he had the land in his wife's name and now has absolutely no control. He would definitely not be the first one to be taken to the cleaners.

Something strange going on here. This is the OP's only post in 7 years. Why not use your regular TV account to discuss this topic.

Cheers

Amsterdam

How do you figure? OP joined Thai Visa 12 days ago.

I do believe the OP is trying to sell the equipment, not the land.

Stuff for sale should be in posted in Thai Visa classifieds. Here.

& therefore closed.