Proscar Usage For Hair Loss

Chivas

They are the exact same drug but in different dosages: Propecia is 1 mg of finasteride, while Proscar has 5 mg. So if you use Proscar, need to split the tablets into 4ths.

In the west many people do this because Proscar is cheaper than Propecia. However in Thailand there are many locally made generic equivalents to Propecia so no need for that. Brand names include Firide and Harifin. Just be sure the dose is 1mg.

They are the exact same drug but in different dosages: Propecia is 1 mg of finasteride, while Proscar has 5 mg. So if you use Proscar, need to split the tablets into 4ths.

In the west many people do this because Proscar is cheaper than Propecia. However in Thailand there are many locally made generic equivalents to Propecia so no need for that. Brand names include Firide and Harifin. Just be sure the dose is 1mg.

From your experience does the drug appear to work ?? Any idea of the cost of the generic equivalents ??

Regards

Edited by Chivas

Don;t use any of those drugs, they are designed not to work, I promise. If your hair grows back are the companies gonna make money.....?

Try coconut milk and rosemary, The rosemary stimulates your hair folicles whilst the coconut milk protects and thickens your hair. The coconut milk from the market is good, its called "nam katteee". Also make sure the rosemary is grown organic, or even perhaps grow it yourself.. Egg yoke is also supposed to work but again, must be organic and in my experience only use it once a month.

If your using shampoo full of chemicals then that won't help either. Stay away from "Titanium Dioxide". Your hair naturally cleans itself. The sebum oil released from the pores helps to keep the correct balance of oils in your hair.

I do think it is worth mentioning that your body is controlled by your brain therefore if you tell yourself that your hair is starting to grow back, it probably will.

It takes time to get used to but really think about it, what makes more sense....

Don;t use any of those drugs, they are designed not to work, I promise. If your hair grows back are the companies gonna make money.....?

Try coconut milk and rosemary, The rosemary stimulates your hair folicles whilst the coconut milk protects and thickens your hair. The coconut milk from the market is good, its called "nam katteee". Also make sure the rosemary is grown organic, or even perhaps grow it yourself.. Egg yoke is also supposed to work but again, must be organic and in my experience only use it once a month.

If your using shampoo full of chemicals then that won't help either. Stay away from "Titanium Dioxide". Your hair naturally cleans itself. The sebum oil released from the pores helps to keep the correct balance of oils in your hair.

I do think it is worth mentioning that your body is controlled by your brain therefore if you tell yourself that your hair is starting to grow back, it probably will.

It takes time to get used to but really think about it, what makes more sense....

Thank you for your input but would have disagree with your opening comment because if the drug does work surely multitudes of people are going to want to use it ? I was under the impression that you have to continue to take it anyway ??

Thank you for your input but would have disagree with your opening comment because if the drug does work surely multitudes of people are going to want to use it ? I was under the impression that you have to continue to take it anyway ??

I can compromise that it may work to a certain point but it's worth remembering that your body soons builds up tolerence which could go two ways. One it stops working altogether, or two dosages have to be higher therefore more money is spent. It's also worth noting that it may have dangerous side effects.

From what I have just breifly researched, one of the side effects of Propecia can be erectile and abnormal sexual disfunction Not much fun in Thailand with or without a head full of hair, but guess what, there is a drug for that too which I have read can cause hair to fall out. lol

Propecia is a testosterone depresser. A reason some males have more hair than others is because they have higher levels of testosterone. I'm pretty sure this will be the same for Proscar, I would definately research it first.

There is a shampoo called 'head and shoulders' which does relieive your head of dandruff. But it also completely dries your scalp which contributes sunstantially to your hair falling out whilst also being proved to be carcinogenic.

Some drugs may help ever so slightly but they are not a cure. Cures lose too much money

Edited by james24