Jailbreak Iphone 4 Version 4.2.1

FalseMove

Hi guys, I just jailbroke my iphone 4 version 4.2.1 and since this is my first iphone, I'm still kinda wondering if one fine day, I were to Un-Jailbreak my iphone and revert back to factory settings, will I be able to use the PAID apps I downloaded for free?

Thanks in advance.

paid apps downloaded free ?

can you calify this alittle bit more ?

all apps downloaded with Cydia will not work anymore on the phone. but everything paid or unpaid you installed using iTunes will be just like it was before.

all apps downloaded with Cydia will not work anymore on the phone. but everything paid or unpaid you installed using iTunes will be just like it was before.

Sorry for the confusion. I downloaded all the apps that cost money via CYDIA for FREE. The question is, if I were to restore my iphone back to factory settings via iTunes, will I be able to continue using them or not?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by FalseMove

If you've managed to sync them back to iTunes, possibly yes. If not, probably no. There are various factors which may affect the answer to your question, none of which can be discussed here since you essentially appear to be talking about cracked software.

Sorry for the confusion. I downloaded all the apps that cost money via CYDIA for FREE. The question is, if I were to restore my iphone back to factory settings via iTunes, will I be able to continue using them or not?

Thanks in advance.

Of course not. Silly question. Why do you think you jailbroke your device? Its so you can install those cracked apps, without the jailbreak your device will no longer be able to use them.