Internet In Pranburi

clifric

I know this is the Hua Hin - Cha Am forum but there does not appear to be one for Pranburi.

I understand that internet access is difficult in Pranburi, I get TT&T in Hua Hin but might be moving in the near future to Pranburi. Does anyone know any good providers of broadband in that area.

Any connection would be entertained - land line, satelite or wi-fi - however, if satellite is available there may be scope for TV access; not sure Cable runs to Pranburi! In any case Hua Hin cable is restricted to a few English language sites.

Was in the Kaeng Krachan area a year back as im thinking of moving there soon , i saw satellites "every where" in the jungle and thought it was UBC or simular ... asked a "cow girl" who showed us some land if they had a permanent phone line near the land i was looking at .. No , you want for what she asked .. Internet: i said .. they got it here all ready she said and nodded to the disc! Amazing with tecnologie isnt it? biggrin.gif

I dont know any company names yet , think DL speed was 4mb .. i can live with that if i can live in this beautiful envirement at the same time!

Pls. let me know any info. on the subject!

post-85003-0-29050300-1300645313_thumb.j

There's a 3B office in Pranburi, just past the intersection, on the left.

Everybody here has Internet, should be no problem!

Thanks - I have 3B here in Hua Hin but someone told me there was no internet isp in Pranburi; I've since found out the house next door to the ,and we are going to build on has cable and internet.

Thanks to those who replied.