Bupa Terrace

huli

Just got back from lunch at Bupa Terrace, and again impressed with the ambience, food, and cost. Many of us retired farangs so enjoy the various restaurants around, and i'm thinking why not recommend this place to ya' all. I've been there for dinner a couple of times, and that was fine, they even had live music with a piano, a saxaphone, and a violin that evening. But I have been there dozens of times for lunch which is a buffet of some really tasty Thai food for only 69 baht! Every day. The dining room is fully cool a/c with beautiful wooden everything, drapes, a koi pond right outside, and some speaker music. The staff is all smiles and uniformed, whilst greeting and saying good-by come again with a wai. I am fortunate to live in the area.

It's easy to find, and lots of parking. Going south on either Tippanet or Wailai Roads, they merge just before the traffic light. Turn left there onto Sripingmuang Road. A couple of hundred meters later, the road turns right, with Bupa Terrace then coming up on the left shortly. The big parking lot is on the right, so you will need to walk across the street after parking. There is plenty of signage.

Conversely, coming up from Hang Dong or Airport Plaza, turn right onto Sripingmuang Road at the traffic light to get there.

A/C comfort in a beautiful setting, a fine meal, for only 69 baht!

Its a nice place to eat, and apparently they have a nice set up in the evenings as well. They have live music and a projector screen playing whatever is current(football, etc). I've also had them do some catering for me a few months ago. Very good food, and a reasonable prices.

Would definitely recommend them!

Yes, excellent place. There is a website as well, also showing the location:

http://www.bupaterrace.com/location

Thanks for the webpage Winnie. Personally, I like the place so much I hand out their business cards like I am dealing poker. Many of the Thai teachers at my school have found the place great for group get togethers due to good food, good service, nice ambiance and inexpensive cost. Huli may have been there with his lovely wife more than I but he and I have also eaten t here quite often together. I find the staff quickly remember you and the service gets even better after you have been there. highly recommend for a try.