Dual Screens On My Sony Laptop

Sleesy

So I can have dual 23" screens on my Laptop

ie One of these : DIAMOND BVU195 USB Display Adapter (DVI and VGA with included DVI to VGA adapter)|GearByDiamond

Phuket would be handy but I'll be in Bangkok next week but don't fancy the idea of walking round 100 stores in Panthip Plaza...

TVM

Cheers

Sleesy

Not seen these in Thailand, at least not in the mainstream stores :(

A thought, does your lappie have VGA and HDMI? If it does chances are good that you'll be able to run two monitors anyway with no extra hardware :) Even if it doesn't adding one USB-VGA will give you 3 monitors (including the laptop screen) for extra real-estate.

Yup my Laptop has HDMI and VGA but I've read online they cannot be used simultaneously although my go try it on the weekend.

Sorry what do you mean by USB-VGA, are you talking straight cable or adapter ...and either way where can I buy one !

Thanks....

Sleesy

Not seen these in Thailand, at least not in the mainstream stores :(

A thought, does your lappie have VGA and HDMI? If it does chances are good that you'll be able to run two monitors anyway with no extra hardware :) Even if it doesn't adding one USB-VGA will give you 3 monitors (including the laptop screen) for extra real-estate.

Yup my Laptop has HDMI and VGA but I've read online they cannot be used simultaneously although my go try it on the weekend.

I cannot speak for the HDMI option, but on my older notebook the

s-video output can be used along with the main screen, and/or an external vga monitor. :D