New Market And Pub In Den Ha

TacoBoy

Den Ha would be on the old Chiang Mai Highway 1211 as you are leaving downtown Chiang Rai. About 2 kilo's out of town. Not far from Chiang Rai Beach (Pattaya Noi). Same road as going to the next pot luck.

Maybe someone knows how to Pin it on the Chiang Rai TV map.

Edited by TacoBoy

Den Ha would be on the old Chiang Mai Highway 1211 as you are leaving downtown Chiang Rai. About 2 kilo's out of town. Not far from Chiang Rai Beach (Pattaya Noi). Same road as going to the next pot luck.

Thanks TacoBoy - Nice place to stop for food or cold drink and it is clean as can be expected. I noticed the lack of farang but feel we can change that. Been watching it since it broke ground 2 years ago then stopped with no action for over a year. Nice to see it has sprung up so well and has a nice feel to it. Like most of us it has a story or two regarding getting started here in the Rai. Good luck to its owners

Edited by mellofello

Is Den Ha on a google map? Seems the spelling listed isn't coming up for me on a search.

Around Kds place :jap:

Never been to KD's place, but I will one day. If he'll have me :D

Thanks mate,gives me a rough idea. B)

The Max Market seems to have a variety of foreign items of spirits also.

The market opens about 8am and closes kinda early at about 4 or 5pm per the owner who is an asian looking falong who doean't speak thai. He will open the market for you if he is there later than market closing time.

There is a billard hall in the back and plans of a Disco in a few months.

Quite ambitious plans for the place.

The Max Market seems to have a variety of foreign items of spirits also.

The market opens about 8am and closes kinda early at about 4 or 5pm per the owner who is an asian looking falong who doean't speak thai. He will open the market for you if he is there later than market closing time.

There is a billard hall in the back and plans of a Disco in a few months.

Quite ambitious plans for the place.

Like what happens to most new places , the're busy to start with ,then closed shortly after when somewhere else new opens . I wish them luck and hope they last the course of time. Ive not been in the market yet , are they stocking anything farang made , other than spirits ?