Thai Court Sentence Spanish Woman To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking

webfact

People should just move stuff through the US. Lawyers are the best at reasonable doubt, illegal search, no intent, she did not know etc. I personally like the NO BS here. Just death penalty or life in prison. They make the rules very clear. Whether a mule or not, she did it for a slice of the money.

Jail here is not like the US where you get 3 square meals a day,, rec rooms with pool and ping pong, Big screen TV with cable, excellent medical coverage, In US homeless people getting arrested intentionally as they know they are guaranteed better living conditions in jail.

hmmm Busted in transit. Technically not bringing drugs into or out of Thailand. So no chance for payoff to appropriate and regular suspects..... looks like getting tough on drugs, but does nothing to stop problem here. I guess this might lower chances of Thailand being another "hub". This one for drug distribution networks. Was this discussed with tourist authority?

Read the laws before your come here. Do the crime do the time. This is Thailand. Why are they not smuggling more to Canada, where the max is 7 years for importing....Been there, done that.Thirty five years ago, smuggling drugs out of Don Muang it was the death penalty, no ifs and buts, maybe a pardon from the King, but not likely for drugs. A prisoner exchange program, they did not have them then. Know that your embassy cannot help you, other than to relay messages. Why the ____ would you want to smuggle drugs into, in transit, or out of Thailand?

I guess because you've got nothing to eat, no money and other problems?:jap: