Purse Stolen In Carrefour

patongphil

any time you leave a purse in a trolley it is an opportunity. As most women don't do this I would say it is not a trend.

I am a man, and I dont do it neither :whistling:

come on, leaving a purse in a trolley works in the rest of Thailand, but in Phuket there are to many opportunists. Foreign and Thai

any time you leave a purse in a trolley it is an opportunity. As most women don't do this I would say it is not a trend.

come on, leaving a purse in a trolley works in the rest of Thailand, but in Phuket there are to many opportunists. Foreign and Thai

It doesn't, as the same happened to my GF in Bangkok. Simply not a good idea anywhere.

It doesn't, as the same happened to my GF in Bangkok. Simply not a good idea anywhere.

A man who doesn't leave his purse in the trolley is great to hear, but a man with a purse???:whistling: I wouldn't be admitting to that on any forum :D

And you have a purse :blink:

Yup had my ipod stolen in there while back....just laid it down for a sec as I needed two hands free to get something down from a shelf ...turned around and it was gone...Genius.

there were a few people around at the time so I couldn't pinpoint the culprit, anyway went to the customer service desk told them the story...they weren't interested in helping me in the slightest.