How To Sell Farmland

Can anyone help me with the process for selling some farmland? my wife has had enoough of her family after some in-fighting with them B) . She seems to think that she needs to erect a sign stating that she intends to sell the land. She has no idea why or for how long, or if she can start the sale process after a certain amount of time :blink: . Does anybody have any idea of the process for this?

We are in Sisaket (don't know if that matters) and she wants to sell 14 rai (don't know if that matters either). The land is in her name only and has no loans etc over it :jap: . I was told it is worth around a billion baht a rai because it is "wicked land mate" :D .

Any help would be great as I would love this to happen as less ties to the family and have been trying to convince her to do it for a while. Hopefully she will get rest of the land further from the village later as well B)

Cheers

Hi Nellyp

I would not go erecting “For Sale” signs IF the land happens to be Sor Por Kor. Best method has been described by Jim, though signs erected near a main road would also be good as long as the land has chanote title.

Rgds

Khonwan

Step 1 find falang. Step 2 repeat the mantra 'they are not making any more you know' :rolleyes:

moving to real estate cause this isnt about farming but about selling; which, btw, u can advertise in classifieds thaivisa....

bina