Heads Up Football Fans

LeungKen

The 12;45 on a saturday kick off's mean I'll have to arrange a meeting at that time :D But it makes the mid-week matches so much easier now.

Not that important if you fall asleep now let's be honest? :D

I'll be over in time for the CL semis....where to watch it though?...the late pub is run by a gooner! :o

I take it that this is not for the Manure fans in Thailand as I have never seen a Swampy actually watching a match. I used to watch alot of matches in a local bar that had a good few swampies always in there. They never watched manure . Just used to sit outside & give it the gob if manure won . Strange people but then not one of them was from Manchester . One of them just did not believe Bury was not Manchester & HAD ITS OWN CLUB Where KING COLLIN BELL (Nijinsky) came from.

Thanks for the heads up mate.

Your funny^

The Bell End

At least you seem to know your history Bell,Lee,Sumerbee,TONY BOOK!! :) Allison,Mercer Those where the days when Maine road was rocking.

Sadly last time i saw Old Malcolm was in a nursing home in Sale....i shall add he still had his hat on!!!!!

God bless him a real character.

The Shakers :)

I take it that this is not for the Manure fans in Thailand as I have never seen a Swampy actually watching a match. I used to watch alot of matches in a local bar that had a good few swampies always in there. They never watched manure . Just used to sit outside & give it the gob if manure won . Strange people but then not one of them was from Manchester . One of them just did not believe Bury was not Manchester & HAD ITS OWN CLUB Where KING COLLIN BELL (Nijinsky) came from.

Thanks for the heads up mate.

that would be colin , with 1 l :huh: , for all you lifelong citizens , that hadnt just read about him in the last two years also

dinise tewart

ayza hartfort

youvy stiler

shuan goatre, or englends bob muir :(