Windguru Pro'S?

Warning

"Flood in South"

No. 3 Time Issued : March 26, 2011

The intense high pressure has covered Thailand continuously. This causes the easterly wave over the Gulf of Thailand and southern Thailand to intensify. Torrential rain with isolate heavy fall remains likely 1-2 days over the south. People should beware of flooding condition during 26-28 March. The risk areas include provinces of Chumphon, Surat Thani, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Phatthalung, Songkhla, Pattani, Yala, Narathiwat, Trang and Satun. The wind-waves about 2-3 meters high remain in the Gulf of Thailand. All ships should proceed with caution, and small boats keep ashore in the period.

The advisory is in effect for Thailand from 26 March 2011

Issued at 5.00 a.m.

Weather Forecast Bureau, Meteorological Department

Ministry of Information and Communication Technology

Morning ladies. Can anyone tell me (without posting an unintelligable weather chart, or atleast they are to me) when the bad weather will cease. I thought i heard that wednesday was back to normal?

Cheers

well at least its still hot, nothing worst then the cold rain back in the uk, but still need an airing cupboard to dry me trainers, jeans and t shirt which go soaked last night !

but the weather is bad at the moment , non stop rain ! wouldnt be happy if i was on a weeks vacation, but its mother nature, somthing you cant control or predict

well at least its still hot, nothing worst then the cold rain back in the uk, but still need an airing cupboard to dry me trainers, jeans and t shirt which go soaked last night !

but the weather is bad at the moment , non stop rain ! wouldnt be happy if i was on a weeks vacation, but its mother nature, somthing you cant control or predict

It's not hot.

It's only 29 degrees.

Jeans and long sleeves are on.

Edit: Beat you to it Jimmy. :D

Edited by PoorSucker

Still hot? I've been wearing my heavy fleece all day...brrrr ..... guess I am too acclimatized .... I think you spend to much time in UK! :D

I did have to make a quick trip down to Chawang, today, I was surprised there was not more flooding... just a few foot washing puddles along the way......

Well I guess it gives the tourists a feel of what it would be like in November.... sure don't envy them........ seems to be a lot more people around at the moment, than January.... at least in Maenam...

Edited by samuijimmy

Why complain a bit of rain next year all will be complaining it's so hot where is the rain. If your quest's not happy send them packing no rain in Ethiopia

actually april to september is the wet season in ethiopia so you're talking shit as is the requirement to be a thai visa member

Why complain a bit of rain next year all will be complaining it's so hot where is the rain. If your quest's not happy send them packing no rain in Ethiopia

actually april to september is the wet season in ethiopia so you're talking shit as is the requirement to be a thai visa member

Wow he's well on his way up the ladder! :lol:

Still hot? I've been wearing my heavy fleece all day...brrrr ..... guess I am too acclimatized .... I think you spend to much time in UK! :D

I did have to make a quick trip down to Chawang, today, I was surprised there was not more flooding... just a few foot washing puddles along the way......

Well I guess it gives the tourists a feel of what it would be like in November.... sure don't envy them........ seems to be a lot more people around at the moment, than January.... at least in Maenam...

Its an El Nino year isn't it? Unpredictable weather patterns all over the place yet again.

Although last time the UK saw two great summers :D ......only saying....:whistling:

Won't be there anyway...:D :D