Thai Boy Marry Western Girl

chooch7

How about moving it to ladies in Thailand forum where it can be more closely monitored for the sheer propensity for utter BS some members like to display and women living in Thailand can offer their advice without the need for worry about trolls?

MOVED

He should take care of his appearance, maintain a smart and polite demeanour and avoid looking like a troll.

Western women are all pretty much of a muchness (I mean - all similar!), unlike Thai women, so when he has seen one, he has seen them all, and they fit easily into stereotypes and charicatures that he can quickly learn from reading any thread in the General or Pub fora.

SC

It may not answer the question, but it's still relevant, I think.

A few years back my Thai teacher Khun Sompop, during our Thai conversation time, started deploring the new fashion styles that leave so much of women's skin exposed. To prove he was right, he cited statistics according to which the number of Thai girls getting raped was increasing, undoubtedly due to the fact that they were not following the traditional custom of covering their shoulders. I brought his attention to the fact that, since it was a bloody hot day, I was wearing a spaghetti strap top. He said that it didn't matter, because I'm a farang. Slightly injured in my self-esteem, I asked him what was so wrong about me that would repulse a perspective Thai rapist. He said that Thai men are lek lek, and Thai women are lek lek as well, but farang women are yay so that scares them away. Oh, I said, so they already know that farang women like to eat Thai men! And to make my point I roared and showed him my fingernails feline-style..