A Decent Hotel Near Nana

springer64

Arriving in bkk at very end of Aug looking for a decent hotel within walking distance to Nana,on a budget reguarding accomadation clean hotel with breakfast for 700 -1000baht maximum.One that is o.k. with bringing a lady friend back, rooms that are clean,safe and friendly staff.

I agree with your evaluation of the area but the poster is looking for a hotel not opinions on the neighborhood. For I think B800 you can get a room on the ground floor at the Honey Hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 19. That also includes breakfast and they have a pool. It would be about a 10 min walk to Soi Nana.

Edited by soundman
Removed deleted off topic reponse.

Sam666 Do you mean the royal thai lodge on soi 8, if not where is the royal located or whats there website address

Yea but I was pissed when I wrote it :lol: I meant the Dynasty.

She won't be your friend, though she'll adore your wallet! IMHO Nana is an absolute garbage dump - both in terms of the establishments there and the creatures who crawl through their halls!

I agree with your evaluation of the area but the poster is looking for a hotel not opinions on the neighborhood. For I think B800 you can get a room on the ground floor at the Honey Hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 19. That also includes breakfast and they have a pool. It would be about a 10 min walk to Soi Nana.

Honeyhouse is on Suk Soi 22, and the rooms range from 600-800, the 600 onees suck and 800s are quite good. But I dunno what pool you have seen, maybe the fish pond out the front.

Rule of thumb is, Nana - Dynasty, Cowboy/Asoke - Honeyhouse.

Sam666 Do you mean the royal thai lodge on soi 8, if not where is the royal located or whats there website address

Yea but I was pissed when I wrote it :lol: I meant the Dynasty.

She won't be your friend, though she'll adore your wallet! IMHO Nana is an absolute garbage dump - both in terms of the establishments there and the creatures who crawl through their halls!

Honeyhouse is on Suk Soi 22, and the rooms range from 600-800, the 600 onees suck and 800s are quite good. But I dunno what pool you have seen, maybe the fish pond out the front

I wasn't refering to the Honeyhouse on Soi 22. I was recommending the Honey Hotel on Soi 19.

Honeyhouse is on Suk Soi 22, and the rooms range from 600-800, the 600 onees suck and 800s are quite good. But I dunno what pool you have seen, maybe the fish pond out the front

I wasn't refering to the Honeyhouse on Soi 22. I was recommending the Honey Hotel on Soi 19.

]Ah ok, didn't realise there was one, either way, if it's nana it's too far and honey house on 22 is closer to cowboy and such.

I was recommending the Honey Hotel on Soi 19.

Ahh... fond memories...

this legend has a special place in my heart, some 7 years ago my very first few nights as a lone traveller in Bangkok where spent here.

closer to Cowboy than Nana, its a great place to 'hole up' right in the heart of Sukhumvit..

011100159_01.jpg

There is no problem finding hotelrooms near Nana for that price.

I checked on agoda.com that is advertising on thaivisa, and found several from 25-32$.

Try Woraburi on soi Nana from 28$. Had 3 rooms in Citadines soi 8 earlier this month for my relatives.

Studio like rooms with a small kitchen, and breakfast included. Paid 36$ a night through Agoda.

Nana