Hairy Arms And Legs In Thailand

camerata

Has anyone noticed that the relatively few Thai women who have hairy arms or legs consider it really cute (or even "sexy")?

A few years ago there was a Bangkok Post article about policemen's uniforms, why they had to be that horrible brown military colour and why they had to be skin-tight. When asked why traffic cops wouldn't wear the cooler baggy shorts worn in ex-colonial countries like Malaysia, one cop said he wouldn't want people to see his hairy legs. :o

My sister-in-laws ex husband was the hairiest Thai guy I have ever seen. He even had hair on his back. Something most Thai people found odd and I found icky. My husband teased him that he was part gorilla. Not sure what background that would have been as he was from Samui originally.

I think, that as they age, alot of Asians do get hairier. I know my husband has to shave every 2-3 days whereas when he was younger it was once a week.

And yeah, as a woman, the armpit hair plucking sends shivers up and down my spine. Can't understand it when a razor will do just fine :o

Hairy topic... but sexy is sexy & a bit of folical upkeep shouldn't be a turn off. If she wants, why not share your triple blade top o' the line razor & gel and even lend a hand... :D

Hey, if a guy's willing to share toiletries, the rest of the relationship should be easy... :D

Ok, for a more serious response- most Thais in the consumable target market which advertisers like to hook (16 to 30 group) seem to be bombarded with images of impossibly androgenous (odd looking- to me) images of half white, half Thai people (like it was the 'norm') and are made to feel 'less than desirable' if they don't fodder up to the trough of the latest trend/fad/fashion dished out. See: Skin whitening cream, fake braces (cos their 'cute' apparently) fashion fake eye glasses and western 'looks' and on and on... ZZZzzzzzZzzzz... :o

Perhaps it's time to rephrase the question. Why is it some Thai women think their hairy arms or legs are really cute while others torture themselves plucking out underarm hairs follicle by follicle? Afraid of body odour?

Me and the gf went to visit her friend at the big muay thai beer bar one night (the one on the north end of walking street) anyway there was this bg there with very bushy eyebrows, extremely high cheek bones and yes hairy arms! She was so different from all of the other girls, that I could take my eyes off of her. Of couse gf noticed and next time we visited said bar, there were 10 girls in between me and hairy arms!!! :o

Many years ago I left my hotel in Pattaya for a few evening drinks. My mate had just found the love of his life and he decided to stay in his room and spend a few precious hours with her.

When I returned to the hotel around midnight, he was sitting up in his bed fuming and she stood outside the room in the hallway, laughing her head off.

I asked them what was the matter. He shouted, "She's ----- crazy." :o This made her laugh all the more. They both then exposed themselves and they had shaven themselves clean of all pubic hair.

It seems that during their precious hours together, she gave him a BJ but forgot to remove her chewing gum first. Her gum became entangled in his pubes and as they moved into other various positions, the gum became entangled in hers also. Consequently, rather than try untangle themselves, they decided to shave.

I can still hear her laughter ringing in my ears.

:D