Non-o Renewal Hull Uk

Just wondering if anyone had experience of returning to the UK after their Non-O visa finished with the purpose of getting another from the Consulate in HULL?

Do the consulate frown upon just returing to the uk and getting another Non-O visa as soon as the other has expired - do they make it difficult for you?

Secondly, I note that the Non-O visa in the UK stamp states EMPLOYMENT NOT PERMITTED. If however I am offered a job while in BKK on a Non-O can this be conferted easily while in BKK to a visa that permits employment.

Thanks

Just wondering if anyone had experience of returning to the UK after their Non-O visa finished with the purpose of getting another from the Consulate in HULL?

Do the consulate frown upon just returing to the uk and getting another Non-O visa as soon as the other has expired - do they make it difficult for you?

Secondly,  I note that the Non-O visa in the UK stamp states EMPLOYMENT NOT PERMITTED.  If however I am offered a job while in BKK on a Non-O can this be conferted easily while in BKK to a visa that permits employment.

Thanks

Hull dishout O's willy nilly....there the best!

I have a work permit on an O no probs at all.

My question is can i post my passport pack to England to get a new O and then do a visa run when it runs out??

Whats the procedure of getting the work permit based on the O.

Would that still not mean even tho you have a work permit you are still obliged to leave the country every 90 days because it is just a standard O.

Does the company who employee you put up with that?

Is there not a better Visa to apply for than the Non-O if you have a work permit and are employed?

Posting Passport back to the UK. Cannot imagine that is a good idea to be anywhere outside the EU without your Passport.

Especially since you are supposed to carry it with you in Thailand might run into difficulties if the cops ask you to produce it.

Whats the procedure of getting the work permit based on the O.

Would that still not mean even tho you have a work permit you are still obliged to leave the country every 90 days because it is just a standard O.

Does the company who employee you put up with that?

Is there not a better Visa to apply for than the Non-O if you have a work permit and are employed?

Posting Passport back to the UK.  Cannot imagine that is a good idea to be anywhere outside the EU without your Passport.

Especially since you are supposed to carry it with you in Thailand might run into difficulties if the cops ask you to produce it.

procedure for work permit is same for example as "B" it is perfectly normal to get a work permit on an "O"...its just not widely known!!

you have to leave every 90 days unless you qualify for a one year extension, for this there are many parameters and requirements such as marraige and having 400,000 baht in a bank account. I am not knowledgable on this. many others are!. (lopburi3 for eg). most employers HAVE to live with visa runs....its just the way it is here...unless you are self employed.

so a search of this forum for "extending" or "extension" you will find all the facts..

Never carried my passport! or work permit, I normally show the dibble my uk picturecard DL make out i speak no thai whatsover and they get bored and wave me on :o

My question is can i post my passport pack to England to get a new O and then do a visa run when it runs out??

If only eh!...............Unfortunatly you wouldnt have the exit stamp from Thailand in your passport or the re-entry stamp when it comes back. The Hull Consulate wont issue the visa without the exit stamp.